a little something..

rize415

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 513
  • Created
  • Last Reply

cool likin some of the new ahem stuff cept how come you never outline the letters and the 3D then color the 3D a different color than the outline? I dunno you always have ya 3D has black or whatever color your outline is and it'd be cool to see somehtin from ya like that pencil piece you got... just outline the pencil part in black and then color the 3D a diff color then black. i dunno, just somethin i think would look hot, but doesnt matter much.

lol yea i feel you, im jsut as lazy... only difference is... you just do lotta seperate outlines and dont bother colorin em and if ya do just one color or 2 or whatever. Me, I hardly ever do anyhting cuz I'm too lazy lol. Though this week I did an outline and probably will never color it and did a piece for this girl... just finished colorin it last night.

Yea, but i can relate to you with the laziness haha, but good shit man... I'm feelin it. Defiently definetly definetly throw this shit down on the streets... it's nice and simple and ill lookin, perfect.

i think img onna go to slepe now... so later man, peace.... 1

• 2 weeks later...

Archived