Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest mikro137

Takin it back to staling GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

naw mirko, don't not cry, that'll just make me cry. but anyway, the reason i'd like to see the thread close is because of my slow ass connection. i see pictures loading line by line, and i anticipate some cool stuff, but then it turns out to be some crappy "F-Boom" peice, or the latest "Realm" peice under a bridge in Zelienople, or some stupid Mikro freight that says "Paaaa-Na-Ma-Ha". .. ...

(Realm & Mirko, i was just kidding) but FBooM, if i catch you slippin'... you know:mad:

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: Takin it back to stealing GI Joes at East Liberty Sears... Pitssburgh Volume 3

first page...

figured i'd bump it due to lack of flicks.

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by fatcopone

edit: pittsburgh sucks, always has, always will. myself and present company included. i fucking hate dawgs, too.

sheiiiit gee , yall hate dawgs huuuuur , sheeeeeiiiiiit , we gonna get dmx dahn der n'at to kill nooguhs

Guest mikro137
Originally posted by some pittsburgh flavor

i want a picture of the side of east liberty sears when it had FREE MUMIA spraypainted across the side of it and vento's had that mural on the side

krusher did said mural btw....

Originally posted by CityBombSqud

yo my mane is CityBombSquad and i want to see some more sovit flicks an dsome good fred flicks

go take pictures then.

Guest rob deer

it's really nice to see the gap between the innovators and the followers out there. raw flickage.

i dooooont neeeeed,

to sell my soul,

he's already in meeeeee.

i wanna be ...........?..........

there are some new peices and tags around, but yeah, pgh is in a slump. c'mon kids, lets see some street jabs. 'bout time to abandon those boring bridges and start bangin on brick. tick tock tick tock tick tock

yo cbs u little bitch u wana be stalin my writin name im the real for and trust me if u wana go at it ill battle yo little toy shit ass any day mother fucker

Ime the real for not that little bitch

*"FOR"*:king: and i will kick yo ass:D :lol:

Guest euthana5ia

Re: huh? pictures in this thread? unfuckingbelievable

today i saw a little tile that realm hit with alittle quote or something in somebodies office, i asked them where they got it and they said they found it in the warehosue

and then at community service some homeless guy was telling me about all the aesia stuff he saw and said his favorite writer was nise because of the script piece on the busway

Guest euthana5ia

aezia *was* my #1 fave active writer in 412 until he went over that classic atari logo in garfield....that hurtful act dropped him to something like #4 or #5 at least.

ps: that first one with soviet with the balcks and grays is the hot shit

Guest euthana5ia