ASKEW TMD-SUK (NEW ZEALAND)

????

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
that's a bit border line taking the piss and bring my girls name into it but I'll let you off Tisko because we know you are just a twisted dude like that:) But yo.. no need to get on the defensive bro because we know who this kid is. For all my wondering who the anonymous hater was, a net sleuth friend of mine just followed the obvious trail of internet info he made accessible for anyone and we ended up at his myspace. Once again seeing that not all is as it appears on the good ol' interweb and teaching me ONCE AGAIN to not take this shit to heart because any 16 year old kid can get on here and create an E-persona and take pot shots at whoever.

il stop wanking outloud :scrambled:

fosheezy askezzy im sorryizzle

:)

go die raysn...

Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo! That was uncalled for.

U apologize once this instance mister.

Telling someone to go die, i could probably chisel ice off your heart (and navigate my way through vast mountain ranges in bare feet), not funny and more whack than WAKT and WAKY (straight writers) put together

Bom chika wah wah!

Woo Woo Woo Woo Woo! That was uncalled for.

U apologize once this instance mister.

Telling someone to go die, i could probably chisel ice off your heart (and navigate my way through vast mountain ranges in bare feet), not funny and more whack than WAKT and WAKY (straight writers) put together

Bom chika wah wah!

What a crock dreto burns the living shit out of all u toys put 2gthr!!!

Big ups on the painting askew seems the year has got off to a good start for most actual writers:cool:

• 2 weeks later...

Archived