no join my club

Daze One Million

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, we arent thinking too big yet...we re just starting out, but you know how everyone fears the soul reapers....

if youre talking sponsorship, you need to go up the road a'piece, turn right at the oak tree, left past ole bull dog, and talk to them folks such as the willy wonka and them night owls. ya'll come back now, ya hear? check back in about a week...then we ll talk sponsors.

hahahaha......well.....theyll have to do some scheduling to see where your image is going with the public....they wanna set u up in the background of the next j.timberlake vid...itll be sooo ..uhhh...how do u say....off..of....thee...uuh...heezy?....

fine! fine! fine! pass up the chance to be justified, but you wanted to rock with the snatch...uh huh! i see whats up...

soul reapers!!! fuck the snatch! soul reapers rule!!! we re gonna take the souls of the soul snatchers and eat them up for lunch!!!!!

i, as the founder of the soul snatchers, encourage seldoon to join our club....as a token of your membership i present to you the soul snatcher snatches!

you will have your choice of any or all of the soul snatcher snatches for life with your free soul snatcher membership

jenny-mccarthy.jpg

babe1.jpg

bonnie2.jpg

bonnie.jpg

this offer goes to the current members as well as future ones

:cool:

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i, as the founder of the soul snatchers, encourage seldoon to join our club....as a token of your membership i present to you the soul snatcher snatches!

you will have your choice of any or all of the soul snatcher snatches for life with your free soul snatcher membership

this offer goes to the current members as well as future ones

:cool:

YOU DRIVE A HARD BARGAIN DAZEMISTER..BUT THE REAPER COLT GOT A NICE RING TO IT..SNATCHERS GOT BENIFITS..BUT REAPERS SOUND GANGSTA..CHOICES CHOICES..:o

i see your point there noum, but listen to "soul snatchers" roll off your tounge...now say it with me "soul...snatchers" see doesnt that just sound right? besides we gotta keep it in the family...we're from CT dog!

take a look at those snatches one more time as well

huh...huh

i think you'll make the right choice :)

Originally posted by Daze One Million

i see your point there noum, but listen to "soul snatchers" roll off your tounge...now say it with me "soul...snatchers" see doesnt that just sound right? besides we gotta keep it in the family...we're from CT dog!

take a look at those snatches one more time as well

huh...huh

i think you'll make the right choice :)

WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT..BLOOD IS THICKER THAN WATER..CT BABY..I'M ROLLING WITH THE SNATCHERS

Originally posted by rental

you know what rolls off the tongue real nice? fuck the snatch...and you can do all that and more in the soul reapers!!!---for all of you that decide to make the RIGHT decision.

>>JERKOFFS<<>>:beat:<<>>REAPER MEMBERS<<

Originally posted by rental

i dunno...im still stuck up on anna nicole...im not sure i want to even post on here anymore....

LOL DROP IT,SHES NOT REALLY THAT BAD..MAYBE DAZE LIKE EM' PETITE..LOL..YO DAZE YOU GOT AOL IM ME BREAKDANCEFREAK3

hi zee zee!! nice to have you in here, you want to reap peoples souls, right? i know, who doesnt? you re in!!! welcome to the soul reapers cult!! we hate the soul snatchers cause theyre all snatch and butt raped anna nicole into their crew.

Archived