DEFTONES

seeking

Guest ctrl+alt+del

Re: Re: METAL KIDS ARE COOL

Originally posted by vinyl junkie

straight korn shirt wearin, white boy braids havin, 8th grade chump shit

:lol:

i havnt listened to deftones before, but i guess ill check them out now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

1.) I supposedly look like Chino. That's completely useless info, but whatever.

2.) MAGNOMAR, please shut the fuck up. Firstly, my good friend, who is a certified Metal Elitist Asshole (equivelent of a backpacking hip-hop fag) informs me that the bands that you have listed do not come under the category of "Death Metal". In fact, they are a mix of either Grindcore, Slamcore or Thrash. I add to that the fact that there is good metal, and terrible metal. My bet is that you play terrible metal, because otherwise my friend would have heard of you. He really lives for metal. So once again, I repeat: Shut the fuck up.

This announcement was brought to you by Spike and mainly John

On a more serious note, Chino's voice seems to be getting more strained. Also, the new Deftones stuff seems to lack the power of the older stuff... I dunno, that could be because I listen to stuff that's waaay too powerful that the subtlety is lost on me. Overall, I wouldn't rate this higher than any of their older stuff, and I can't be bothered to waste previous playlist time on any songs. But hey, each to his own.

Originally posted by MAGNOMAR

korn??!!!?? the fuck you talk'n bout chump.

what you playin?? nu metal. shut the fuck up dingus.

sound like you dont know what the FUCK your talken about, again, toys like you shouldnt dis what you dont fucking know, and your metal scene sucks balls fag boy.:lol:

yes... i play nu metal... you got me slugger... fuck, called out again...

you fucking moron...

while nothing i've recorded (as far as metal is concerned) has been widely distributed enough that i think you would have heard it, listen to weakling, and you'll have some idea of what i'm playing... and throw in a little bit of the metal influences in catharsis...

by the way, if you wanna get picky here, i play guitar and sing... takes considerably more skill than any idiot playing pooka beats and hitting a double kick with drum triggers- it takes true skill to actually be good at metal drums, and i seriously doubt you fall into that catergory...

Originally posted by Spike

On a more serious note, Chino's voice seems to be getting more strained. Also, the new Deftones stuff seems to lack the power of the older stuff... I dunno, that could be because I listen to stuff that's waaay too powerful that the subtlety is lost on me. Overall, I wouldn't rate this higher than any of their older stuff, and I can't be bothered to waste previous playlist time on any songs. But hey, each to his own.

that's what i've liked (and i guess what a lot of people have hated) about seeing them live... his voice always sounds like it's gonna give out, which i like a lot better with their music... he sounds too clean and pretty on the recordings...

Originally posted by seeking

either that, or get your lazy ass onto AIM more than once every 18 months and i'll just download the whole thing to you.

i'll bet you got that new manson though, dont'cha playboy?!

AIM!!??? Do you realize what happens when I get on AIM? Fuck that. Wait... I think I changed my sign on name. Maybe I will get on one of these days...

And no, I don't have the new Manson. For the most part, the whole album sucks. With the exception of two songs. Which I downloaded from the Music Store. I do have the new Autechre though... now that is exciting, isn't it?

i like autechre, you know that. i hung out with them years ago...like...96 or something. we we're supposed to paint, but the promoter that brought em over wouldnt let em, cause he was worried they'd get busted an deported.

if you wouldnt pick such fucking obvious aim names, you wouldnt have that problem. sheesh, how you can be so creative in one department, and so completely uncreative in another is astonishing.

oh, and i think you owe me an email. :rolleyes:

I really like the Deftones...they're one of my favorites.

Passenger is my all time favorite, but their other shit is good too. I don't have their new cd yet (I'm broke), but I've heard some of the songs. Minerva is good, but the radio is killing it...

deftones went down the proverbial crapper before adrenaline hit the shelves but i suppose thats rehashing what joker said.....

on a whole other note most death metal sucks simply because it all sounds the same however a friend of mine gave me a cd a couple years ago of a band that im pretty sure is from boston called "anal cunt" which is hillarious shit everyone should give them a listen....

Guest SayOne

my 2 cents faggots

man them niggaz said they were gunna put the album out in nov, then jan then god knows when so i just found out these muthafuckas put that album out till yesterday..i bbought it today and i like it plain and simple, ive always liked them, And I HATE METAL or whatever its catagorized as, but like them ...

* edit ...i just read what i wrote ,makes no sense but im not changing it (though i wrote edit over there:lol: )

Originally posted by MAGNOMAR

you have lost all rights to say anything aginst me involving metal you trend-fuck-toy.......nu-metal........just stop now you play'd out bitch.

and the fact you metion drum-triggers, probebly means your bitch ass toy excuse for a drummer probebly used one cuz his mommy baught it for him.

your opinion is CRAP in this argument. you dont know shit. go home and listen to your shitty ass wino nu-metal.

as i said, your a play'd out toy, SHUT THE FUCK UP YOUR DUMB.

dont act like you know this shit. you dont. yours truely, MAGNOMAR.

by the way, go listen to devourment and shut up.:lol:

don't try to insult someone until you can tell blatant sarcasm:

yes... i play nu metal... you got me slugger... fuck, called out again...

from the truth:

you fucking moron...

again, listen to the bands i mentioned and then you'll have some idea what kind of music i'm talking about... if you haven't heard either of those bands, or don't know how to get at their music, then any involvment you have in music should be revoked...

and why would i be in a band with someone who used triggers if i hate them? that makes no fucking sense...

regardless, i didn't start this to attack your taste in music, but merely your attitude... and you have done nothing but defend my statement...

i stand by my original comment, "you are a fucking toy"...

Guest WebsterUno

def tones are cool.

I like the 'No Ordinary Love' cover.

seek-check your mail...playboy

:dazed:

Archived