what does seeking think about me?

seeking

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 349
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Kettiecat

I just like other people looking at me. I'm the person who leaves all her blinds open in the house when she's walking around naked. The first one to be like "OK I'll take off my clothes and go skinny dipping"

whoa, yeah, kettie, I was out walking around doing some small street shit and taking night photos not too long ago, and saw some chick get out of the shower and put lotion on. I'm sure it wasnt you, but its just weird you mention the blinds thing. This is the first time i've told anybody this actually....another weird occurence. bah, I'm off to bed, got a big day of photo critiques and screen cleaning tommorow. 'yay' :o

you aussies have exactly an hour to delete all your bullshit fucking posts out of my thread, before i ban every fucking one of you.

think im kidding.

no one likes your dumb vegemite asses anyway.

what happend to smeoo? that guy was dope. and the dude who wrote dubs, he was cool too.

i think that smeoo is the only thing keeping us from blocking your whole godforsaken island.

now please kindly erase your bullshit posts from my thread. i dont spamm your bullshit threads with nonsense, i would request the same level of respect.

thank you.

blame,

hit the 'email' button at the bottom of this post.

intangible fame,

yes, you do deserve a new one, but not right now.

melbournian,

talk to your people dude. they're the ones running up in folks homes acting like children.

this is gonna sound dickie, but who are you on aim?

i constantly get peoples board/aim identities confused. once i know who you are, i can you tell every single thing weve ever talked about, i'm just bad with the connection.

hot? well it really depends on your taste now doesn't it? i'm guessing that if u like those girls in the goth chick thread i'm not your taste, but i don't seem to have any problems getting free drinks without asking.

definitely not asian. try a slice of wonderbread of hispanic decent.

if you're inquring about my attractiveness, it's only fair that i ask about yours right? are You hot?

am i hot?

Originally posted by Kettiecat

...he said something along the lines of you being attractive enough to pull any hot ass bitch you wanted.

apparently graffiti guys seem to think so.

haha.

but yes, 'hot' is a relative term. girls either think im the most beautiful thing in the world, or they just dont get it. a young mick jagger, not ashton kunther.

and hispanic and asian are the same thing, just replace rice with beans, and assembling toys with assembling switchblades, and voila!

well i like my rice and beans together, much tastier that way, preferrably wraped in a tortilla. but i don't think they're the same thing, and i think u missed the wonderbread reference. i'm not dark, in any way, nor a knife aficionado.

hook me up with a photo then so i can be on your jock too. please?

i got your joke, mine too was all born of humor.

give you a pic? so it can end up as a dancing picture?

naw, its all good. i've got a bit too much to lose to be slipping like that.

besides, i'd rather be loved for my mind, than my body :)

Archived