Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VERSone

CRC DOMAIN

Originally posted by Cypher

we didnt start beefing with atc. they started with us first well corn did. we were taggin next to him and giving atc respect but on windlake he lined us out for no reason. so we started lining him and atc back. but frost says they want to be coo with us so i guess we coo then.

I just got back from a party with frost, shit it's like 4am.

I got frost drunk two days in a row.

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

:lol: :lol:

TerraRyzeR, can't you stop dissing everyone elses work and start posting your own shit? From what I've seen of your work, you don't have much to fucking boast about and it certainly doesn't give you the right to diss others work.

I'm a deadset toy, so I'm basically contradicting myself in saying this all, but just post some more work up...

Originally posted by eskae

TerraRyzeR, can't you stop dissing everyone elses work and start posting your own shit? From what I've seen of your work, you don't have much to fucking boast about and it certainly doesn't give you the right to diss others work.

I'm a deadset toy, so I'm basically contradicting myself in saying this all, but just post some more work up...

W:lol:W T:lol:Y? i seen ur charcters b4 if u r the real eskae!

IN USA WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH i dunnno about DOWN UNDER im not a real hater like a couple of people im not gonna mention anynames,its just my views on peoples work u dun like it dont come back!! but i do like peoples stuff best thread here is trainingbible and many other writers r ill 2 so c how many people i diss over there im sure ull c a lot:rolleyes:

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this