CRC DOMAIN

VERSone

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

WEAK!!!

You RCR bitches suck ass, I think you guys need to stop writing.

You guys tag like shit, I see all the toy shit you put up in the Brew.

I know ya'll love that CCR on foodmart.

Ames you are progressing good.

Dope and ceper quit stealing names, someone already uses thoughs names already in milwaukee.

BTW Dope quit biting VOPE, you know what I mean pussy.

Guest Cypher

this is vers over at cypher house, and rcr u must be a cta fagget talking shit, why dont u put ur real taggin name fag

Easy girls.

If the two of you live in the same town, settle your differences like real writers, go to the corner bar, share a few pitchers... then knuckle up.

Till then, quit bitch'n in a forum like two 13 year white boys...

Guest Cypher

WELL TELL DAT TOY OVER THERE TALKIN SHIT TO US DAT IF HE WANNA WAR IT OR WHATEVER TO DO SOMETHIN BOUT IT. HE GOTTA BACK UP WHAT HE SAYS. IF HE THINKS HES ALL DAT BRINT IT DIZ CYPHER TALKIN. AND IF IT IS ONE OF U CTA FAGGETS AND YALL CALLIN US TOYS THEN HELL I WONDER WHAT PEOPLE WOULD CALL YALL IF THEY SEEN UR NASTY ASS SHIT AROUND.

Originally posted by Cypher

WELL TELL DAT TOY OVER THERE TALKIN SHIT TO US DAT IF HE WANNA WAR IT OR WHATEVER TO DO SOMETHIN BOUT IT. HE GOTTA BACK UP WHAT HE SAYS. IF HE THINKS HES ALL DAT BRINT IT DIZ CYPHER TALKIN. AND IF IT IS ONE OF U CTA FAGGETS AND YALL CALLIN US TOYS THEN HELL I WONDER WHAT PEOPLE WOULD CALL YALL IF THEY SEEN UR NASTY ASS SHIT AROUND.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: funniest thing i've read all day...dude ebonics are like so last year...although "brint" is a great word..

You niggas ain't that bad, atc ain't the best but they are better then you niggas. Atc also have more name reconition in milwaukee.

But I give ya'll niggas some props for getting up.

Just remember milwaukee is DONKEY KONG COUNTRY...

Originally posted by miles apart

they died with over sized socks it seems.

71+6-41 = 36

I told you that you knew.

It's seem you know how to do math. Your doing a great job. :lol:

atc aint better than us it was probably just ropes and frost that were the best in that crew, but now that they left and corn quit that crew is gonna die out. its only caps(seven),zairo, and im guessing u that r left in the crew. but i havent seen any of ur stuff out in the streets just ur stickers.but other than that u guys better start recruting or start hitting up more or else ur crew is done.

Originally posted by VERSone

atc aint better than us it was probably just ropes and frost that were the best in that crew, but now that they left and corn quit that crew is gonna die out. its only caps(seven),zairo, and im guessing u that r left in the crew. but i havent seen any of ur stuff out in the streets just ur stickers.but other than that u guys better start recruting or start hitting up more or else ur crew is done.

I think zairo dropped.

Also I'm not ATC I dropped on 4-11.

The reason I dropped cause I became DK.

BTW, why is crc beefing with atc??

Guest Cypher

we didnt start beefing with atc. they started with us first well corn did. we were taggin next to him and giving atc respect but on windlake he lined us out for no reason. so we started lining him and atc back. but frost says they want to be coo with us so i guess we coo then.

we didnt start beefing with atc. they started with us first well corn did. we were taggin next to him and giving atc respect but on windlake he lined us out for no reason. so we started lining him and atc back. but frost says they want to be coo with us so i guess we coo then.

I just got back from a party with frost, shit it's like 4am.

I got frost drunk two days in a row.

Originally posted by TerraRyzeR

:lol: :lol:

TerraRyzeR, can't you stop dissing everyone elses work and start posting your own shit? From what I've seen of your work, you don't have much to fucking boast about and it certainly doesn't give you the right to diss others work.

I'm a deadset toy, so I'm basically contradicting myself in saying this all, but just post some more work up...

Originally posted by eskae

TerraRyzeR, can't you stop dissing everyone elses work and start posting your own shit? From what I've seen of your work, you don't have much to fucking boast about and it certainly doesn't give you the right to diss others work.

I'm a deadset toy, so I'm basically contradicting myself in saying this all, but just post some more work up...

W:lol:W T:lol:Y? i seen ur charcters b4 if u r the real eskae!

IN USA WE HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH i dunnno about DOWN UNDER im not a real hater like a couple of people im not gonna mention anynames,its just my views on peoples work u dun like it dont come back!! but i do like peoples stuff best thread here is trainingbible and many other writers r ill 2 so c how many people i diss over there im sure ull c a lot:rolleyes:

Archived