1920 Vitamin C...DAMN!!!!!!!

Sickboy

Today I drank a whole carton(sp?) of Tropicana orange juice. In one serving there's 240% percent of the daily needed vitamin-C. There are 8 servings in one carton(sp?). I drank the whole thing today. 240 multiplied by 8 equals 1920% of the daily needed vitamin-C. I should do that everyday until I die. Anyways, go back to your lives.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Sickboy

So within the years you did do this, did it do any good?

Absolutely!

I wasn't EVER sick for like 9 years, never even a cold... I would get runny noses and stuff from allergies but I was basically impervious to 'winter sickness'... I still do well because I keep up on Vitamin C but in pill form, I don't think the bodily uptake is as good... I had a cold last Xmas... This was all during the timew when I was skating daily and I always thought it was the best hydrator out there...

Originally posted by effyoo

I don't think your body will absorb it all anyway. You'll just piss it out.

exactly what will happen....your body gets rid of what it doesn't need and absorbs what it does....your pee will be neon yelllow from all the vitamin c

Smart, your a smart guy, and we like smart guys, and as in we I mean me and my other me, an my other me would like to congradulate you on your road to success, but I forgot where I was going with this, so stay healthy, and who's played Command and Conquer: Red Strike 2? Shit's Pimp!:king:

I think I played that game, but I only had the disk that let you be the bad guys... beat it... and all of those Warcraft, Starcraft games so far too... I like those strategy games... lately I'm playing one that's Star Wars themed it's ok, I'm not a huge Star Wars fan but...

It only let you be the bad guys? You mean the Americans?? Soviets rule! I got this expansions pack for it. Yuri's Revenge. Shit's Pimp! I haven't tryd any of tose other games. I'm no to big on video games. I lke oldschool games a lot. Atari, Nintendo, Sega, Super Nintendo. Video game were way funner in the 80's. Ahhhhhhh..good times.... I think they were funner back then because it was new to people. Now its just 3D versions of games and genras from the past. Nothings orignal anymore when you think about it..

Originally posted by effyoo

I just got 'Age of Mythology'. Its alright. The scenarios are fun though. The online shit is boring.

i play civ 3 a bit thats kinda cool, bit different coz its turn based though.

oh by the way with the orange juice, if you consume too much vitimin c you get diareah...enjoy:lol:

i had a juicer a while ago and would make carrot, apple, orange juice everyday. the shit tasted great. but after a few weeks of comsuming all of the carrot juice my body stored the kerotine from the carrots and made my fingers and toes turn orange! people would ask me what the hell was wrong, i finally realized why it happend and cut the carrots. eventually i got lazy and stopped juicing all together......haha

Archived