Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sarah Tonin

goal RTH

Guest Mike bibby

whats up with that busta rhymes video that has a goal throwup through out the whole video..video fame is fresh

Goal is cool! He's got a dope style and I love seeing his shit! He's got some old stuff in Cincinnati that's off the hinges! Joe Goalbino!

Re: JEEZUS

Originally posted by bronx

goal is cool,but if u like this guy dont make him a thread.its just another thread down the drain..just posts the flix under nyc thread

good point.

hey yeah goal is the shit he caem through philly i guess it was a couple yeras back and had some shit all over the city.. good shit...

mad style, mad ups, not all city, ALL NORTH STATES

Saw him up on all Highways UP NORTH.......

yup G O A L

When you say that name say it with much respect...

CHECK your MAIL GOAL, your RECIEVING MY PROPS...

Im serious continious Get-Upps everywhere, Staten Island, NJ NY BX da city, brooklyn, forgot where else, but no just in those states, in like 5 different States.....

Theres got to be more pictures than this, im sure most of them will come out blurry, cause you'll be on the Xpressway hitting 60 trying to Drive and Take a pic of GOAL, well ya holla..

PEQCe

PS: That MIA that he throws up is a CREW right, but where's that crue at, and where did it originate, who's in it. peqce.

i thought the MIA he puts up was his girl/homegirl MIA one, i could be wrong, i always am...

HE SHOULD STICK TO THOSE THROWYS HES DOING,INSTEAD OF THOSE READABLES HE DOES.THAT SILVER IS HURTING

Originally posted by 70s-buff

HE SHOULD STICK TO THOSE THROWYS HES DOING,INSTEAD OF THOSE READABLES HE DOES.THAT SILVER IS HURTING

Um?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now