goal RTH

Sarah Tonin

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest motherfucker

Re: JEEZUS

Originally posted by bronx

goal is cool,but if u like this guy dont make him a thread.its just another thread down the drain..just posts the flix under nyc thread

no i dont think so. i see plenty of threads on here with little cocksuckers drooling over clowns. goal rocks the shit out of nyc while kids who couldnt evem try to hang are getting 12 full ounces of sucked cock.

Originally posted by and now you choke

good lookouts! goal deserves muchos propmanos, RTH 1134 MIA T2B PI TIT 5MH 36 mob no less...just giving daps where its due...

:king: :king: :king: :king: :king: :king:

hey chapped lips you have a picture of the staten island wall?

drop dat shit salami breathe

Guest THE STAMPEED
Originally posted by I LOVE NY

people got jokes on "CECS RTH",

but the dude is dope. dude can burn half of you guys.

he sucks.

Guest FACELIFT

BIG UP RTH

-WORD TO GOAL AND ALL THEM RTH HEADS.

-THEY'RE VERY THOROUGH NEW YORK CITY GRAFF CATS, WHICH IS REAL BECAUSE THERE ARE HARDLY NO OFFICIALLY RESPECTABLE HEADS ON THE SCENE RIGHT NOW.

TEAM FACELIFT

-DAC-SNS-2003

yo Goal or Mint please tell me how you make them fuckin stickers..they are so sick...or is that just a crew secret that you're not giving out?? I seen that big pink sticker on the magazine rack at tower records downtown..shit was phat..my younger cousin wanted to rip it off and keep it cuz she said it was "purdy".so I slapped the bitch..bump for Goal

Originally posted by MUGALUNCH!

yo Goal or Mint please tell me how you make them fuckin stickers..they are so sick...or is that just a crew secret that you're not giving out?? I seen that big pink sticker on the magazine rack at tower records downtown..shit was phat..my younger cousin wanted to rip it off and keep it cuz she said it was "purdy".so I slapped the bitch..bump for Goal

Good job slppin her. I would of done it with my... Need I say more?

Besides HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHH.........

• 3 weeks later...

Archived