Updated American Clean Train Thread!

Mellow Mood

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by The Boss@May 21 2005, 09:37 PM

those rio grand trains arent clean trains, they are some tourist b.s. and are a joke to paint...

They seemed pretty clean when i painted it,

True, it's a tourist train, and i'm a fucking tourist,Not sure of any others that have even hit it, can you enlighten me Boss, because you seem to think they're a joke.

Originally posted by The Boss@May 21 2005, 04:37 PM

those rio grand trains arent clean trains, they are some tourist b.s. and are a joke to paint...

This was painted in the heart of downtown....

Runs seasonal, (during the winter months).

Crosses the Continental Divide, which goes through the Moffat Tunnel. (It is the highest railroad tunnel in the United States)... 12,000 feet err so.

"Cars and Capacity:

14 passenger cars (nine Coach class, three Club Car class; two Cafe Lounge cars). Transports 750 passengers, the largest capacity of any scheduled passenger train in the U.S. "

(from the ski-train website)....Yep, largest capacity.

.......A joke to paint????

That shit stays clean as a whistle.

Do your homework.

:haha: :haha:

:shook:

Gush, check your email you cunt!

• 1 month later...
Originally posted by PerFuct@Jul 7 2005, 10:37 PM

That shit got painted for fun you f*ck because somone was in town and board, shut the f*ck up already. Scrap train with f*cking scrap cans mind your own business.

Right. Painting them is one thing, but then painting them and putting them up here as if they where transit is another. Kind of like the US scrap trains in European magazines, fucking gay. Bottom line is, if you paint them whatever, but don't post them here and say they are something they are not. Also, you could've easily done burners on them which would potentially look nicer than chrome fillins, but then it doesn't look as hardcore and thrill. I understand.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by whatsthat@Apr 29 2005, 12:48 AM

830_1024.ts1072940400000.jpg

Asum, Arsen, Gush, Cast

In traffic, at Denvers only train station!!

those arent clean trains you geeks. those are historical trains that take u on a trip to the fucking sticks. its not transit. shits disrespectful, if nothing else. theres real trains 50 feet from that spot. go paint those and stop making our country look bad. and amtrak isnt a clean train either.

Originally posted by Aces and Eights+Aug 8 2005, 12:01 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Aces and Eights - Aug 8 2005, 12:01 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-whatsthat@Apr 29 2005, 12:48 AM

830_1024.ts1072940400000.jpg

Asum, Arsen, Gush, Cast

In traffic, at Denvers only train station!!

those arent clean trains you geeks. those are historical trains that take u on a trip to the fucking sticks. its not transit. shits disrespectful, if nothing else. theres real trains 50 feet from that spot. go paint those and stop making our country look bad. and amtrak isnt a clean train either.

[/b]

Full of yourself.

Its a train, and its clean....

...Just a bitter, hater.

:haha:

*chomp, chomp*

so far I have yet to see or hear about Dallas (DART>>)trains being painted or any attept to do so except some quick bombs. DART trains are the cleanest. please correct me if you know of any dart trains being painted or who done it. fyi it's been running almost ten yrs. no pieces.

Originally posted by DISCO POLO+Aug 7 2005, 11:16 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DISCO POLO - Aug 7 2005, 11:16 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by laughoutloud@Aug 7 2005, 02:22 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-MidniteRun@May 24 2005, 11:14 AM

unk-chi-4dfd5hfd.jpg

unk-chi-4356hgbg.jpg

those highlights have to be photoshopped?! :huh2:

SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU CHEESY FUCK

[/b]

I agrre with that man!! that page panel just looks 2 wrong 2 be real!! correct me if i'm wrong, but whatever the way it dont look at all right!

Archived