Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
gRaFF3421

Favorite Type Of Can

Guest blame
Originally posted by gRaFF3421

yes thats what meant Painters Touch I was in ahurry my bad

aaaarggggghhhhhh quick iam in a hurry to make this important thread quick painters choice man an error shit no time to fix it iam in a real hurry aaarrgggghhhh

its all about belton premiums and montana and covers alls 2 yeah what a selection of paint.

p.s i have realised talking to people from all around the world paint in europe is so easy to get hold of and cheap for the quality that you get which is high.

walmart silvers.....i like the montanas....but i cant help but be drawn towards the krylons......painters touch is some of the best paint...shit is strong.....

I prefer Rusto over Krylon...Krylon takes like 10 minutesto dry whn you piece...adthen you gotta add another cot t make it look solid..:idea:

KRYLON DONT SKIP BUT ITS THIN

RUSTO COVERS GOOD BUT IT SKIPS

MONTANA COST TO MUCH AND MOST OF THE YELLOWS ARE THIN

PAINTERS TOUCH IS RUSTO

VALSPAR COVERS REALLY GOOD BUT IT SKIP ALSO

YOU MAKE YOUR OWN CHOICE

i enjoy rusto the most, skipping and all. but just about anything will do. its not what you got but how you use what you got.

Speaking of brands, anyone see the new colors krylons putting out? That shits gottta be made specific for graff!!

Originally posted by mr.pescado

walmart silvers.....i like the montanas....but i cant help but be drawn towards the krylons......painters touch is some of the best paint...shit is strong.....

painters touch is terrible, i did an outline before with painters touch black and it like was transparent, even after shaking it a lot and spraying it upside down... its terrible, rusto is the best.

Originally posted by johndoe

painters touch is terrible, i did an outline before with painters touch black and it like was transparent, even after shaking it a lot and spraying it upside down... its terrible, rusto is the best.

Painter's Touch IS Rusto

Originally posted by johndoe

Must have been the flat black. Don't condemn the whole line because you tried the lousiest color first. The flat black doesn't cut other fresh paint. But the gloss black, spa blue, berry pink, sun yellow, sage green, and a couple of the other colors are thick, bright and dope. And yes they are all made by Rustoleum.

Actually, most of the colors are quite good. Add rose, teal, denim, country blue, kona brown, winter gray, dark gray, etc. The only ehh colors are almond, reds, navy blue, muslin, flat black, and the whites are a little scratchy.

Originally posted by fr8yardjunky

MONTANA COST TO MUCH AND MOST OF THE YELLOWS ARE THIN

????.....the montana yellows are the only ones i could do a clean solid outline with without the skips.....although i havent tried em on trains....is that what yah mean?....