Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
drain bamage

so you thought you could never eat ribs again......

attention all you vegetarians!!! (and meat eaters too) this is my new favorite meatless food. it is called RIBLETS and it is made by GARDENBURGER. yes, it looks like a McRib with the fake bone affect but i tell you, vegetarian or not.....try this shit! can anyone vouch for me here?

http://www.gardenburger.com/images/products/MeatlessRiblets/MeatlessRiblets_r1_c6.gif'>

Guest willy.wonka

i remember when the smell of meat used to make me sick.

those things are the fucking bomb diggity my niggity!!!!

yum yummy in my mahfuggin tummy.

I was confused about those McRib sandwiches for the longest time.... it looks like ribs, but then.... it's just meat. Stupid Ronald.

i eat animal products daily, but for my money nothing beats a boca burger or two. delicious...

i thought gardenburgers were disgusting, however.

good shit.....a pair of em with a bigass plate o mac n cheese and some orange soda and im black all over again

on a similar note i got a pile of Morningstar shiz today reg. price $4.30sumpin...on special and add coupon ..............buck fiddy a box.....i left with ten boxes for $15 and a smile on mah face....tizzime fo a meatless bbque yo

drain bamage eats McDonalds! I saw her do it!

i been hearing alot about the riblets lately.. but i really want another DB special wheat roast bbq sandwich yum yum!

Originally posted by Snack Pack

drain bamage eats McDonalds! I saw her do it!

i been hearing alot about the riblets lately.. but i really want another DB special wheat roast bbq sandwich yum yum!

ahh, i almost forgot about the wheat roast bbq special...it's been a while. i'll send you one in the mail snack pack n it n shit

:D

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this