so you thought you could never eat ribs again......

drain bamage

attention all you vegetarians!!! (and meat eaters too) this is my new favorite meatless food. it is called RIBLETS and it is made by GARDENBURGER. yes, it looks like a McRib with the fake bone affect but i tell you, vegetarian or not.....try this shit! can anyone vouch for me here?

http://www.gardenburger.com/images/products/MeatlessRiblets/MeatlessRiblets_r1_c6.gif'>

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

good shit.....a pair of em with a bigass plate o mac n cheese and some orange soda and im black all over again

on a similar note i got a pile of Morningstar shiz today reg. price $4.30sumpin...on special and add coupon ..............buck fiddy a box.....i left with ten boxes for $15 and a smile on mah face....tizzime fo a meatless bbque yo

Originally posted by Snack Pack

drain bamage eats McDonalds! I saw her do it!

i been hearing alot about the riblets lately.. but i really want another DB special wheat roast bbq sandwich yum yum!

ahh, i almost forgot about the wheat roast bbq special...it's been a while. i'll send you one in the mail snack pack n it n shit

:D

Archived