· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Glik0

ETH about the Warzone with Rat.... i made one call and i got someone looking through his old tapes and shit, ill let you know whats up when i hear more.

thanks, good looking out. we all got to meet up for a show. i was looking through the bargin bin at Coconuts today and scored a copy of Leeway's desperate measures and Cause for alarm's "cheaters and the cheated: for a dollar a piece. Their loss, my benefit. even though Leeway had much better albums, you cant lose for a dollar.

Originally posted by Tyler Durden

...tripface and silent majority are probably my two personal favorites off the island. insanity.

Don't forget BEYOND!

Are they any other bands besides Silent Majority who have a emo song about painting trains?

"...it moves from town to town, it covers the same ground"

Originally posted by DITDxCULT

Don't forget BEYOND!

Are they any other bands besides Silent Majority who have a emo song about painting trains?

"...it moves from town to town, it covers the same ground"

i still have yet to hear any other bands with songs about painting....actually...thats wrong. i believe i read about some band a while back in lifesucksdie that had a song about bombing. i cant believe i cant remember the name......shucks.

i still have yet to hear any other bands with songs about painting....actually...thats wrong. i believe i read about some band a while back in lifesucksdie that had a song about bombing. i cant believe i cant remember the name......shucks.

bombshell rocks --not hc-- have a few songs about painting--not trains. street art gallery is really really good. if you got time check the video out for it too--there's a nice painting going on during it. SPIRIT.

a hardcore music thread. i dont think i've seen this before. perhaps cuz i don't spend my days here anymore. good thing. my band is coming up. MARKED FOR DEATH. we got demo tapes--but they sound like shit so we're recording in a real studio soon and i'll send out demos once thats up--i'll post officially when that happens. metalcore stuff. heavy heavy breakdowns, fucking METAL ( m/ ) parts, and NO sensitivity, kinda screamo type vox (me). word.

hardcore pride--ten yard fight.

Guest i hate lert

Throwdown..

ncXhc

between the burid and me

aria

hopesfall.......

underoath,, great,

and other bands not nc,

bane,

theres to many that are great

oh yea

incarrion,,

the band you are thinking of is Spazz...

Originally posted by Wiccans Suck

Dude I thought I was the only one who listened to Strongpoint.

yeah, up until now, they only sold one record and no one went to their shows. now they have two fans!