· • H A R D C O R E music T H R E A D • ·

-Rage-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever happened to cappo? doesnt he own a resort in mexico or something now?

saw what was supposed to be the last shelter show a while back...sick sick show....umm......shai hulud, voice of reason, shelter and glassjaw....but i did not stay for glassjaw because i hate them and they suck.

ah. fuck. it turns out there is already a MARKED FOR DEATH. and they're metalcore too. and really good. better than us in some aspects--our breakdowns are way better though. they're from buffalo. so fuck all of you from around there that didn't tell me. fuck.

so far we don't have a new name. right now we're looking at: X MEN X. PATRIOT. No One to Trust.

this sucks. i wanna be MFD. dammit. AGE OF RUIN is a really fucking sweet band. i love them so much. bleed for better days has one of my top 10 favorite breakdowns in it.

any suggestions?

Originally posted by Glik0

-Rage- any word on how the new PTW cd will sound?

More like the last plastic circle of crap? Or perhaps they could redeem and continue where Opposite of December left off.

Hahah, well man it might be even more different than both. I found this on trustkillrecords.com:

12/02/02

thoughts on our new songs. • (10:22 PM EST)

hi its me derek remember? yeah me neither

writing and writing like a busy busy bee. i gotta say i am very proud of our new songs. they make me feel all warm and fuzzy...they actually laugh at our old songs! literally...they gang up on both albums and poke fun. ok just kidding, i like em though. we have almost decided on a record title! im stoked i like it...very fitting for what we are doing. yeah new stuff is way different, once again...

what does that mean? a fucking shot in the dark and a shot in the head i suppose. its nice to be comfortable and secure with your band musically. these songs make me feel like im standing on the great wall of china giving the whole fucking world two massive middle fingers. for real, if we hadnt crossed the "i dont give a fuck about what anyone wants besides me" line before "tear from the red", we have DEFINITELY crossed it now. for real...people can buy it, download it, burn it, use it as a beer coaster (or apple juice coaster), play frisbee with it, use it as a mirror, break it, shake it, fuck it, love it, hate it, jerk off on it, kill with it, make love to it...blah. and there we will be, sitting "calm as hindu cows"* at least being proud. i reckon it'll be very eclectic, meaning it will probably piss people off. the standard hardcore/metal/fascist listener might enjoy a track or two but hate a few others while joe schmoe is vice versa. but who knows, on the off chance that the songs are actually good and dudes are open to different types of music a few of you might enjoy it. either way it surely will be exciting when it is released! you people love stirring up a shit storm, buzzing around like flys on message boards, writing furious emails, and generally raising hell when we put out new shit that is different. cant wait to watch!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...