Nomaq Sketches....

TerraRyzeR

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

Pure GARB....

Holy fuck - your throw up lacks too. Theres no hope for you..shouting out to kids like dis?

You know what's even funnier, he is DIS. He's shouting himself out. The below quote from Nomaq was taken from my board...

Originally posted by No-mack

sift instead of almost shooten that bum taht was talken shit at the civics while u were hitten up my blackbook i should have put one in u lol... how u gone hit up my blackbook and come to this forum and try to dis "DIS" thats a toy move man..dont u know im dis .. nomaq.dis anyways if u wanna battle i gotta blow torch ready to warm up a wall... 3d ..2d u call it

Originally posted by No-mack

im not here to accept comments from peole that have only posted 200 times or less... im looken fa the 1000 and up people..

This cat ain't got a clue...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by Nomaq NBC

oh shit there is a nevr from nc ... thats dope did u know i gotta never in my crew is that why u siad that?? but thats a tight way to spell it homie ... but yo yea i gets lotsa drama but most of the time i try to brush it off ...

this guy can't be for real...

to many cats remain nameless..

dude, you're shady. something just doesn't seem right with you. why would i want to put my name out there with shady fools like you around?

if you're so interested in this lifestyle, go buy style wars and Espo's book and get a clue first.

im shouten out to myself ??? or did i juz put nomaq.dis...

no, you didn't just put nomaq.dis, and if you did, you'd still look the fool.

you clearly throw dis around like it's one of your cronies. i'm really beginning to wonder how many of those names that you throw around are tied to actual people? or are they all different names for you and virus? or are you virus too?

ok kids... first off mayor if any one is shady its ur dumass .. u came at me with some bullshit to start it all off .. now u wanna continue like a fucken lil idiot on my jock... if u wanna get off my jock juz quit replyin cause ur juz looken like a fucken idiot ... wont even drop ur graff name on the bored cause ur a fucken pussy u fucken bitch man dont even fucken talk to me ...

dr dazzle man why u helpen these fucken kids out ?? how u gone talk some dumshit sayen do i even know what graff is ... thats fucken juz lame man.. dont jump into wack arguments man i thought u would know better then that with 4000 replys and shit....

mayor ur fucken lame fake still tryen to be a fucken toy graffiti artist scared to put ur wack name on the board still talken shit wanna be fucken smart ass graffiti vandel .. lol mayor is the smartest graffiti scum on earth .. lol mayor im not even gonna call u a graff head .. ur juz lame ... still havent told me how i shouted out to my self u fucken dum pussy...

ok kids... first off mayor if any one is shady its ur dumass .. u came at me with some bullshit to start it all off .. now u wanna continue like a fucken lil idiot on my jock... if u wanna get off my jock juz quit replyin cause ur juz looken like a fucken idiot ... wont even drop ur graff name on the bored cause ur a fucken pussy u fucken bitch man dont even fucken talk to me ...

dr dazzle man why u helpen these fucken kids out ?? how u gone talk some dumshit sayen do i even know what graff is ... thats fucken juz lame man.. dont jump into wack arguments man i thought u would know better then that with 4000 replys and shit....

mayor ur fucken lame fake still tryen to be a fucken toy graffiti artist scared to put ur wack name on the board still talken shit wanna be fucken smart ass graffiti vandel .. lol mayor is the smartest graffiti scum on earth .. lol mayor im not even gonna call u a graff head .. ur juz lame ... still havent told me how i shouted out to my self u fucken dum pussy...

Nomaq, man, I have no problem with you, I've even tried to give you some advice, but some of the things you say make you sound like a clown. It's your whole attitude. But you've been told this enough times so I don't need to get into that again. And don't think that becasue I have a lot of replies that I'm some king. That's just gay.....

As for all this post your name business, as you may or may not know, this is a PUBLIC GRAFFITI FORUM. Police DO monitor this site, so obviously, a lot of us are somewhat careful about not having what we write broadcasted on the internet. Atlanta is a big city, and they more than likely have police watching this. And here you are blatantly telling us what you write, where you live, who you paint with, when you'll be painting next, etc, etc. You even have a website that has your REAL NAME on it. Think about that when you act all shocked when the cops roll up on your front doorsteps. I guess my 4000 replies does teach me something.....

I don't know Dis, I just saw a bunch of his stuff around Tulsa. I wouldn't know if there is any Pac or Dis stuff still running, because I don't live there anymore. Dis/Pac sure did get up, though, considering the area.

did u see that pac on krispie kream before it opened???? so u saw dis all over too ?? did u see when i .. i mean dis was on tv??? he had hit up this closed down mcdonalds and like 30 other places and it was on the news ... lol fucked up the suburbs of tulsa ....hahahaahhaaahahahahahahahhaha

ight oner... im am dkDsjhfIdskfSh and skPhfaskdAsksjdCfh...im both of them i juz uchanged to askjDalksIaklsjS because the other name was hot... and that "cip" u saw next to "dis" alot was my ex girl .. i made her start painten lol... but yo they dont wanna show me love on this board yo .. they think i juz started painten lol.. but its all good ..they say i run my mouth hahahahahahahahah.

here is some tulsa dis .. and pac shizz

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/discipdonalds.jpg'>

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/discipsams.jpg'>

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/disciptarget.jpg'>

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/discipbrshop.jpg'>

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/discipmovies.jpg'>

pac and wave of dkt

http://www.hititup.com/Graffiti/bombs/pacwavebillboard.jpg'>

ight oner... im am dkDsjhfIdskfSh and skPhfaskdAsksjdCfh...im both of them i juz uchanged to askjDalksIaklsjS because the other name was hot...

this is too funny. encrypted messages. good thing ONER is the only one with his decoder ring, or else you'd be busted!

mm.........well, you said earler youve been bombing for 6 years. and piecing for 2. Methinks someone exaggerates.....or your just developmentally challenged. if you are, i understand, but if you arent, just stop:

a.) lying about years youve painted

or

b.) stop painting altogether

your hand got better as the thread went on....atleast nomaq is postin....and the other guy is jus cloggin the shit up with words.....but i still do thing nomaqs hand was wack especially in that red with the notebook paper....that was gay.....no style.....but i like your peices somewhat, im thinkin that they are spaghetti handstyles...not as a dis or anything but.....im not feelin them much....atleast your postin tho....thats the low down.....

keep up....

yo yea u know i gotta keep posten.. my name is nomaq .. people know ima post shit .... but yo i been worken on my hand .. i like this last one thats why i anit realy worry bout what peeps was doggen bout it but yea ima try to stay up... lol holla front..

Archived