TOYS TOYS GALORE

Gnes 37

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Gnes 37:

Im getting sick of all the POSERS, COPS, NARCS, AND DUMBASSES who come on this board FUCK EM ALL!!!!! I perfectly understand a new jack or a beginginer but these are fucking toy bitches!! yeah!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I am a horrible monster and I pray for my death.

well...hmmmm what can i say...i havent painted since like 2 and a half weeks..

am i a poser..the last time i painted...i didnt even like it..i was under preasure and told to hurry up..i hate that..so i stopped right where i was at...and havent painted since then except for little tags here and there.....maybe tonight...

i could also be like bobby fisher...just waiting...searchin for that perfect time to pop into the world again...

and conquer the game of chess...

its not easy having desires to paint and have no way of doing so... i think I'll wait just a little while longer...i just want trains....maybe when i hit las vegas..

im trying to back myself up too much which shows that i am guilty....

im workin and living...i am living a life of which i do not desire...

but if i go to hawaii...you can come and visit and bomb all you like..I'll even show you some of the most beutiful girls in the world..you are all welcome to come and visit...ass tits galore

i think i liked it best when i said.."in this point of my life...graffiti isn't everything ya know...even though it means everything to me..." biggrin.gif smile.gif frown.gif

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Guest SPLINTER

should i eat it now or wait till i arrest you and then have the whole jailhouse beat you thru the butthole.

gnes... gnes gnes... what the hell pal? there are no cops on here... but if there are, I'm 6'3" mildly hispanic, african american in parts. I drive a lil toyota truck, and i get ups when i mow lawns. I have a tattoo on my left hand ("VL") and my click is famous because it was in the movie "Blood in Blood out". You all might have seen it. My past offenses were: DUI--July 26,2000. Assault-- March 25, 2001 and i pretend to commit other more serious crimes that i don't have the balls to pull off. Oh yeah, i live in Arkansas during the winter because its warmer there... Thanks cops, i love a challenge...

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by Gnes 37:

Im getting sick of all the POSERS, COPS, NARCS, AND DUMBASSES who come on this board FUCK EM ALL!!!!! I perfectly understand a new jack or a beginginer but these are fucking toy bitches!! yeah!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

that's tellin 'em! they'll never come back! good job!

Archived