Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Gnes 37

TOYS TOYS GALORE

Im getting sick of all the POSERS, COPS, NARCS, AND DUMBASSES who come on this board FUCK EM ALL!!!!! I perfectly understand a new jack or a beginginer but these are fucking toy bitches!! yeah!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

Guest imported_El Mamerro
Originally posted by Gnes 37:

Im getting sick of all the POSERS, COPS, NARCS, AND DUMBASSES who come on this board FUCK EM ALL!!!!! I perfectly understand a new jack or a beginginer but these are fucking toy bitches!! yeah!!! YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE!

I am a horrible monster and I pray for my death.

well...hmmmm what can i say...i havent painted since like 2 and a half weeks..

am i a poser..the last time i painted...i didnt even like it..i was under preasure and told to hurry up..i hate that..so i stopped right where i was at...and havent painted since then except for little tags here and there.....maybe tonight...

i could also be like bobby fisher...just waiting...searchin for that perfect time to pop into the world again...

and conquer the game of chess...

its not easy having desires to paint and have no way of doing so... i think I'll wait just a little while longer...i just want trains....maybe when i hit las vegas..

im trying to back myself up too much which shows that i am guilty....

im workin and living...i am living a life of which i do not desire...

but if i go to hawaii...you can come and visit and bomb all you like..I'll even show you some of the most beutiful girls in the world..you are all welcome to come and visit...ass tits galore

i think i liked it best when i said.."in this point of my life...graffiti isn't everything ya know...even though it means everything to me..." biggrin.gif smile.gif frown.gif

------------------

"there is no life I know that compares with pure imagination.."

Guest SPLINTER

<-------------COP

<-----POSER

<-------------TOY

<------------NARC

<--DUMBASS

Well fuck you too.

Originally posted by SPLINTER:

<-------------COP

<-----POSER

<-------------TOY

<------------NARC

<--DUMBASS

eat my ass.

Guest SPLINTER

should i eat it now or wait till i arrest you and then have the whole jailhouse beat you thru the butthole.

i wish i was a toy cuz then i could bite all the big name writers and get away with it

"the secret to creativity is to hide your sources" - picaso

------------------

Di Stile Tecnica Prima

gnes... gnes gnes... what the hell pal? there are no cops on here... but if there are, I'm 6'3" mildly hispanic, african american in parts. I drive a lil toyota truck, and i get ups when i mow lawns. I have a tattoo on my left hand ("VL") and my click is famous because it was in the movie "Blood in Blood out". You all might have seen it. My past offenses were: DUI--July 26,2000. Assault-- March 25, 2001 and i pretend to commit other more serious crimes that i don't have the balls to pull off. Oh yeah, i live in Arkansas during the winter because its warmer there... Thanks cops, i love a challenge...

i think i liked it best when i said.."in this point of my life...graffiti isn't everything ya know...even though it means everything to me..." biggrin.gif smile.gif frown.gif

dope

[/b]

Guest platapie

deam mike is gonna smoke all these kats foooooo!

Guest drewWrite
Originally posted by Gnes 37:

that's tellin 'em! they'll never come back! good job!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this