WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LONDON

dasfladermaus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest SE4_2002

biased I know

I wouldn`t wanna live any where else, i`ve been New York, Florida and that I thought it was cool, but you yanks need to relax your laws on drugs and alcohol!! I mean you can`t get a beer anywhere unless you have a passport that you can prove your over 21, you gotta be over 18 to buy ciggarettes, how am I supposed to smoke a fucking spliff huh, unless it`s a blunt!! One more thing was the girls, nice looking and that but for fuck sake loosen up, take a chill pill, I only wanna fuck ya!! Another thing I noticed it was against the law for women to get there tit`s out on the beach in Florida,all these amazing bitchiz full of silicone and they can`t even show em off, whats all that about.Anyhow everywhere has there good and bad points..After all that I did love the States,

Oh yeah I ain`t Australian either, as every person that got introduced thought.

Re: biased I know

Originally posted by SE4_2002

Another thing I noticed it was against the law for women to get there tit`s out on the beach in Florida,all these amazing bitchiz full of silicone and they can`t even show em off, whats all that about.

you gotta know where the right beaches for that are buddy!

Guest SE4_2002

mental invalid

Depends on what kinda job your after, bar jobs are easy to get hold of, thats what most Aussies do when they come over to get started..

It's a nice place to visit, but I wouldnt want to live there, but then again I'm a bumpkin!

NYC and SF are the only decent cities I've visited in the states, but most US cities are boring, they lack the character and individuality of European cities......

SE4.....the working visas i think are easier for aussies then americans....i cant get a straight fucking answers from all the websites...seriously though, i guess i could tend bar, i never have...i mean id love to get something for a nonprofit or work at a record store, or even something elsein my field of marketing/computers...im also looking at maybe getting a masters over there just for the fuck of it...maybe in humanities....who knows....anyone need a dishwasher?

Originally posted by mental invalid

SE4.....the working visas i think are easier for aussies then americans....

Same to get a job in the States for an English person, I tried for a bit but you have to prove to the INS why your better than an American for the job, My natural answer was because I was british and there all a dirty bunch of mal-adjusted cretins who have no history of their own and somehow seem to think that saying and actually meaning "have a nice day" when buying a burger is likely to make me want to go back, rather than stab the greasy 16 year old in the fucking face, which is how I felt!

For some reason I hardly ever got to the second stage of the Interviews!

London has a cultural and historical diversity that you can only get from 1000's of years of history (Which you lot had until you killed off most of the natives!)

Anyway I thought Boston was quite nice.....

:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah not only that, but i heard they recently cut back traveling visas from six months to 30 days? or something like that....yeah like you can really do this whole country in 30 days....way to reach out and make friends eh?....i heard ireland has relaxed their working visa programs, but such is just convulted on website, anyone got infor on that?

i dunno, its different?.....i mean i know there is plenty of different over here...but i think working in dublin or some other cool spots would be fresh, an expansion of ideas, an expansion of what i know....meet different heads and see different things...its would be cool....your from around those parts right? what no love for it?

It's the closest thing I have to "home".

However, its a HELL HOLE. I've never seen such a gathering of small-minded, racist, pinko gobshites in my life. No one has the slightest idea what is going on in the rest of the world. The unions run everything. People support the IRA. They foist a dying language on their kids, when the rest of europe has kiddies learing a foreign language in primary school. People moan ON and ON about the "fucking Brits", ignoring completely the fact that they have virtually everything in common with them. Binge drinking is a National Institution (yeah yeah, its not as "fun" as it sounds...). 22% of adults are functionally illiterate (and it shows...).

Oh and Fianna Fail just got in again:mad:

but other than that, its great

this australian thought london was great, even though the weather sucked royally (get it?) the whole time i was there. it was only a short trip, but i want to get back for a longer stay to get a really good look around the city. thumbs up from mr abcee

Originally posted by bodice_ripper

It's the closest thing I have to "home".

However, its a HELL HOLE. I've never seen such a gathering of small-minded, racist, pinko gobshites in my life. No one has the slightest idea what is going on in the rest of the world. The unions run everything. People support the IRA. They foist a dying language on their kids, when the rest of europe has kiddies learing a foreign language in primary school. People moan ON and ON about the "fucking Brits", ignoring completely the fact that they have virtually everything in common with them. Binge drinking is a National Institution (yeah yeah, its not as "fun" as it sounds...). 22% of adults are functionally illiterate (and it shows...).

Oh and Fianna Fail just got in again:mad:

but other than that, its great

If you think Irelands bad, you should try visiting Wales.

Truly Miserable.

Guest catwash
Originally posted by Hated Pigeon

If you think Irelands bad, you should try visiting Wales.

Truly Miserable.

or pretty much anywhere in the southeast. Townies, Shazza's and a horde of rudeboys and RS Turbos.

Miserable indeed.

Guest sneak
Originally posted by catwash

or pretty much anywhere in the southeast. Townies, Shazza's and a horde of rudeboys and RS Turbos.

Miserable indeed.

i take it u aint one of those then?

I was in London for a few weeks and I had a blast. Mad culture, hot chicks (oddly enough with that British accent ;) ). Fuckin sign me up, I'd move there in a heartbeat. I know some crazy bikers over there and those fuckers are trying to find me a job. Hell, I'd move from the states just for the beer they have over there.

If I don't move there I wanna do the whole bike tour of Europe. Six months, a bike, a bivy and a fistful of pounds baby, or is it the euro now?

Guest catwash
Originally posted by sneak

i take it u aint one of those then?

from the southeast but in no way connected to any townieness or tracksuit-sporting teenage-rudeboy-ness.

Archived