Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dasfladermaus

WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LONDON

Originally posted by dasfladermaus:

when you americans think of London England??

did you know that a jet left london and arrived in new york in 114 minutes.

i think londen fucken sucks.i have never been there but i fucken hate it anyways...and 114 minutes...?.who gives a fuck. get off this bord fool b4 i kick your londen ass.

hey rusto-boy go run yo mouth somewhere else befor i bus' yo ass for chattin' shit to my bredrin dasfladermaus, u want london to bring da pain? :dazed:

i might be moving there in the semi near future

i heard its somewhat behind the times over their .......in terms of household technology .

Guest NATO

http://www.totalcress.co.uk/stellastreet/images/pesci.jpg'>

“You know, every time I switch on the TV over in this country, I always seem to get that NeverEnders programme in my fucking face and they talk like you, and I was thinking then, kinda like I’m fucking thinking now: how would I react if I got all that Dick Van fuck chim-chimmuny up your fucking bullshit coming at me?”

it is ok i guess, but i prefer the cities up north like Leeds, York, and Newcastle... but maybe i am a little bit bias as that is where all my family is from

Guest Eski

london is pretty cool , its kinda expensive but its got good clothes n shit .

the subway there rocks to .

Originally posted by BIG T

it is ok i guess, but i prefer the cities up north like Leeds, York, and Newcastle... but maybe i am a little bit bias as that is where all my family is from

You left out Sheffield....we're the true English:)

Guest MR BOJANGLES

im too poor to go there. the best thing i get is canada:rolleyes:

114 mins? jesus when i went there a few years ago i thought my flight took like 8 hours or something like that.. we were on that plane a shit of a lot longer than and hour and change. london is cool. it would be cooler if the currency exchange was in our favor. erm, excuse me... favour. i was only like 15 when i went and i don't remember much, so who knows if i'd still like it today, but it's cool in my book until i experience otherwise.

Guest platapie

i think

micah 9- sand to the beach

London would be ok if it wasn't full of damn Londoners, condascending bastards the lot of them...in fact my mate is there right now skating South Bank the bugger

and Geoff Rowley is from Liverpool, Liverpudlians would probably stab you in the head if you called them a Londoner...it might be grim up north, but start heading south of Manchester and the amount of arseholes you'll meet increases pretty quick

Guest Wilt

im fascinated..and im moving there next year...

Guest sneak

home

sum1 once sed "if ur bored of london, then ur bored of life"

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this