WHAT DO YOU THINK OF LONDON

dasfladermaus

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by dasfladermaus:

when you americans think of London England??

did you know that a jet left london and arrived in new york in 114 minutes.

i think londen fucken sucks.i have never been there but i fucken hate it anyways...and 114 minutes...?.who gives a fuck. get off this bord fool b4 i kick your londen ass.

• 10 months later...
Guest NATO

http://www.totalcress.co.uk/stellastreet/images/pesci.jpg'>

“You know, every time I switch on the TV over in this country, I always seem to get that NeverEnders programme in my fucking face and they talk like you, and I was thinking then, kinda like I’m fucking thinking now: how would I react if I got all that Dick Van fuck chim-chimmuny up your fucking bullshit coming at me?”

114 mins? jesus when i went there a few years ago i thought my flight took like 8 hours or something like that.. we were on that plane a shit of a lot longer than and hour and change. london is cool. it would be cooler if the currency exchange was in our favor. erm, excuse me... favour. i was only like 15 when i went and i don't remember much, so who knows if i'd still like it today, but it's cool in my book until i experience otherwise.

London would be ok if it wasn't full of damn Londoners, condascending bastards the lot of them...in fact my mate is there right now skating South Bank the bugger

and Geoff Rowley is from Liverpool, Liverpudlians would probably stab you in the head if you called them a Londoner...it might be grim up north, but start heading south of Manchester and the amount of arseholes you'll meet increases pretty quick

Guest willy.wonka

met some big traveler on this airplane...2 favorite cities in the world was san fracisco2nd fav...paris france....1st...i know its not london,but close enough for me...i would like to visit one day..

Archived