Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

HICK you may kill but so do many others your age you and FLOE know who this is you got rolled on flicking the same old fills i speak for me not my crew. i am tired of HICK and his attitude next time i am back in the town we can chop it up. dont forget IFK stands about 5 foot nothing and have no facial hair. love to the real homeys back in the town the dark is rising we can get down soon stay out the strip club SH!:D

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by IMC

HICK you may kill but so do many others your age you and FLOE know who this is you got rolled on flicking the same old fills i speak for me not my crew. i am tired of HICK and his attitude next time i am back in the town we can chop it up. dont forget IFK stands about 5 foot nothing and have no facial hair. love to the real homeys back in the town the dark is rising we can get down soon stay out the strip club SH!:D

Dont beat them up too much.;)

Originally posted by pdxlocsta

I'll bet 2face and julz's mom was pist after they decided to bomb on the garage. I heard they where grounded off their razor scooters for a month. yo. post some sur 13 while your at it.

What the hell you talkin bout? You obviously dont know about either of them. I know who you and them are so dont even talk. Put it this way.... your younger. That defeats your post. Dont reply, dont talk shit. Just lettin you know whats up.

I too will be back in pullman soon, getting crunk with lil jon and the eastside boys. For all of the writers that go out there it seems very 'unkilled,' so many spots are chilly chill chill. I wandered around drunk for 3 hours and saw not a single soul. Hmmm... I'm puzzled, I saw lots of frat boy 'tags' on the rocks though, I should have got some flicks..

Swallah Back...

How come you can walk through seattle with out seeing half this shit?

I guess seattles buff is so bad the only way you burn in this city is with a digi cam. I want to see some variety. Theres some homies posted on this shit tho.Give me some dirty nasty chick with etchbatch scars on her tits deepthroating a fishingbole as the hook clings on to her ass crack....hanging from a heaven waiting to be spotted....now thats some shit worth posting.....

Originally posted by OnAmbiens

How come you can walk through seattle with out seeing half this shit?

I guess seattles buff is so bad the only way you burn in this city is with a digi cam. I want to see some variety. Theres some homies posted on this shit tho.Give me some dirty nasty chick with etchbatch scars on her tits deepthroating a fishingbole as the hook clings on to her ass crack....hanging from a heaven waiting to be spotted....now thats some shit worth posting.....

Haha...Ill try.

Originally posted by stinkink

What the hell you talkin bout? You obviously dont know about either of them. I know who you and them are so dont even talk. Put it this way.... your younger. That defeats your post. Dont reply, dont talk shit. Just lettin you know whats up.

hmmm......Put it this way. Me and my crew have been around............... Me and my crew have spent plenty of time in jail and plenty of time crushing the northwest................... Me and my crew have paid more dues than most people will, ever, just lettin you know................... Your right I dont know 2face or julz, whocares......... But what I do know is that when you post your flicks your saying "check out this shit my hommie did," Or what you did, Or something sick you saw walking around. not weak tags or throwies. That julz was chill. Whatever though...........That red drippy tag was fucking retarded, did it say nam? Anyway, you dont know me, maybe of me, but not me, or my crew. There, no shit talk, just letttin you know whats up:dazed: I'm out.

Originally posted by pdxlocsta

hmmm......Put it this way. Me and my crew have been around............... Me and my crew have spent plenty of time in jail and plenty of time crushing the northwest................... Me and my crew have paid more dues than most people will, ever, just lettin you know................... Your right I dont know 2face or julz, whocares......... But what I do know is that when you post your flicks your saying "check out this shit my hommie did," Or what you did, Or something sick you saw walking around. not weak tags or throwies. That julz was chill. Whatever though...........That red drippy tag was fucking retarded, did it say nam? Anyway, you dont know me, maybe of me, but not me, or my crew. There, no shit talk, just letttin you know whats up:dazed: I'm out.

So maybe your cru has been around. Why bring up your cru? Yea theres a flick somewhere in there that I did. A few are my homies. I just dont think its cool to dis on someone for no reason. Why is nam retarded? That makes me want to post his shit more. Like you said...no shit talkin. And yea, I have kicked it with you a few times;)

Fuck all this bullshit sissy shit you little punks

put up some pictures of real seattle shit

i should stop looking at this faggot ass site

oh yeah and to whoever made that snide fuckin nose in the air comment about slie...this dude did more damage to this city this year than you ever caught in your life not to mention hes been holding it down for years

recognize royalty bastard

im a drunk andangry pre teen

you all need to stop talkin shit on hick. that nigga is puttin in more work than anyone right now. the only person to truely fight the buff. jelousy is a harsh thing my friends, and talking shit on someone you have never met on the computer is about as fucking fake as it gets. plastic-ass niggas. forever tryin to stur up a buzz by hatin on someone doin things. grow up and respect it. if you wanna prove anything, go put in some work. you fake-ass kids dont understand that actions speak lounder than words and that REAL niggas dont talk! thats real!

this is to whom ever is talking shit. if no one is talking, then no one has to regard this. if you have something to say..email me. poreroners@yahoo.com:king: :king: :king:

oh yeah and to whoever made that snide fuckin nose in the air comment about slie...this dude did more damage to this city this year than you ever caught in your life not to mention hes been holding it down for years

I said aparently meaning that it was hearsy. and I said that was the only outline I saw from him, I admit I was only there for four days, but in that time period I managed to see a grip of work from fools like Pars, Pores, Snore, Floe, Hick, and Gusto. considering you guys have the harshist buff I've ever seen, and their shit was still riding that says to me that they are the people putting in the most work right now. I'm not taking anything away from Slie or TITS, I'm sure they have crushed in the past, I just didn't see anything ILLEGAL that they are doing right now. also who are you to say that dude has done more damage this year than I've done in my life, do you know me? NO. allright I'm done rambling now.

Why doesnt everyone just stop talkin shit. Like pores said, actions speak louder than words. If anyone has a problem with anyone shut you face. I dont like reading about it. Im tired of seeing bullshit trash talkin on this site. Dont talk. We need to make a thread for all the specifis 12oz shit talkers where you can all have fun talkin shit to eachother. I dont like hearin about peoples beef so everyone in this city needs to just smoke a bleezy and chill the fuck out before everyone beats the shit out of everyone.

I definetly havent done much bombing this summer! you are right about that, i havent been to motivated, i definetly done some drinking though, and I kinda just been digging for records, thats my addiction right now,

in all honesty im not much a bomber, i know alot of kids on this site dont give a fuck about peicing but thats kinda what im into, i feel like i did some bombing in the past though, right know i just like seeing all these other kids crushing! much respect!

http://www.slieandco.com/c3.jpg'>

Originally posted by slie-tits

I definetly havent done much bombing this summer! you are right about that, i havent been to motivated, i definetly done some drinking though, and I kinda just been digging for records, thats my addiction right now,

in all honesty im not much a bomber, i know alot of kids on this site dont give a fuck about peicing but thats kinda what im into, i feel like i did some bombing in the past though, right know i just like seeing all these other kids crushing! much respect!

y did you say you were gonna crush seattle this summer? not a trying to pull your card, just curious. seattle needs something right now and youre supposed to be setting an example for people and not "drinking". people all over know seattle for being the home of slie and you can drive many miles in any direction and you wont see a single slie thing. just my perspective. i dont do enough for the city either so dont think my shit dont stink, just trying to say how i feel and not hold resentment behind your back.