Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

THE BIG LABOWSKI.. "WE BELEIVE IN NASSING LABOWSKI!"

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/main2.jpg'>

Main2... Style Crew.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/esischars.jpg'>

Esis.. MDM, ETC Crews.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/buter.jpg'>

Buter.. ATS, ETC Crews.

NOW, this was actually painted in Amsterdam.. but since 2 members of ETC are present in the production, I feel it can be placed here.. since the crew actually has members out of SEATTLE.. not only Vancouver.

Its good to see out of town work, from in city crews.

Hi Snafu.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Re: THE BIG LABOWSKI.. "WE BELEIVE IN NASSING LABOWSKI!"

Originally posted by boogy

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/main2.jpg'>

Main2... Style Crew.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/esischars.jpg'>

Esis.. MDM, ETC Crews.

http://www.fatcap.co.uk/host/files/buter.jpg'>

Buter.. ATS, ETC Crews.

NOW, this was actually painted in Amsterdam.. but since 2 members of ETC are present in the production, I feel it can be placed here.. since the crew actually has members out of SEATTLE.. not only Vancouver.

Its good to see out of town work, from in city crews.

Hi Snafu.

Hi Snafu? Well fuck you too dogg! Don't forget your boy!

See you this weekend...........Pizzle my little nizzle! ;)

You better take me to that strip club that you know so well!

I love you girl..............Shaquan! Asiquan!

Originally posted by scumdog

i think seattle's problem is older more skilled writters are not leading

by example... just my opinon....

I don't think Seattle has a problem. Its not a city vs city compition. At least for me. I could give a rats ass which city has the best painters or who is leading and who is not. I think everyone's drive to paint has its own motivation. Disrespecting others is whack dude. If you want Seattle to be full of the best painters, find the best painters you can who have the same goal and work together. For me, the people behind the paint are worth more than the quality of their pieces.

Re: please b quiet

Originally posted by tragic

"WOW you really are full of yourself. I'll give kcr credit for putting some work in. but to say KBR is biting off you is a joke. Do ya really think that water and alke are biting off dren and ansr, NO. KBR is just as much of an established crew with probably more "history" behind it. Just because you have pictures of your work and know other writers doesn't mean shit, kosher has shit from aurora to delridge and everywhere in between but I don't see his stuff on here, ohh yeah it's not in your backyard is it."

Please just shut up while you are still intact. You and your crew are wack and you have no place whatso ever to talk shit. Die foresome will get u.

-Danzig

Yo Danzig

I’m not going to get too hype on him cause he just wants to learn something ,I'm not really a teacher but ill show him a thing or two.kbr is a joke as far as I am concerned I did not know they existed until they started throwing rocks at the thrown, I under stand that he feel’s that I am dissing his toy town hero’s But you have to admit there is some thing to be said about a crew that would make their name so close to an other crews name? KCR established 1997…… :P

Danzig your e mail did not work holla at me godvitothegreat@hotmail.com

backyard ?

I see that scum dog tried to flex on me with a roll call:lol:

graffiti is about what you do not what your friends do.

and if you have a real problem with me let me know!

F’s on my swetter stand for fendi, yours stand for fubu, pit bulls never shake hands with poodles:p

and i sugest that you all read the book subway art:king:

Originally posted by Milton

Vito, I agree with what you said about seattle, Seattle has fallen off a great deal in the past few years, not in small part due to a few people stoping others progression. Those people that steal paint, continue to punk new writers, go over shit so they can continue to inject the same, "classic" styles into the scene hurt Seattle as much as the vandal squad or "Graffiti Be Gone." Why do you think it is that there are no up and comers in Seattle? Could it be that no one gave them time or space to develop? I think it could. Why is it that we see LA, New York, even fucking Atlanta on the cutting edge of graff while Seattle seems to be stuck on the outside doing the same old shit. When I came out I wanted to do nothing but bar letter styles, and I see that those are not "old school" in Seattle, that they never left. And you all are going to go out and diss people that are trying new styles, people that are going above and beyond bar-letters with arrows. Graffiti is an evolving art-form ladies and gentlemen its time to catch the train. Despite what I or anyone else would like, classic styles are not what it's about anymore. I'm just telling you how it is. As for "double s" you can say what you want, I'm not going to take away from what you did in the 90's for Seattle, but you are at least half the reason there is no new school of writers. What you and your generation did to boost their own ego's has hurt graff in seattle for years to come. But don't be confused, I'm not one of these 14 year olds that will roll over and let you take my paint, etc. Belive what you want, but know thats the truth.... By the way, you shouldn't throw the sellout stone if you live in a glass house... *cough* Culture *cough* *cough*...

after reading this crap i hope those dudes keep on going over bullshit styles and keep on rocking dope graff,because thats the way it should be and will always be that way.

Guest gary glitter

milton is the perfect example of how toys jock toy graffiti. he doesnt even understand the fact that graffiti is about letters,,(ones with style,,that you can read!) he says "When I came out I wanted to do nothing but bar letter styles, and I see that those are not "old school" in Seattle, that they never left. And you all are going to go out and diss people that are trying new styles, people that are going above and beyond bar-letters with arrows"

Ha! you stupid toy,,if i knew who you were,i would spend my free time making sure you die! Keep practicing those innovative arrows toy,,better yet, why dont you do a piece of one giant, new school arrow! that whout be original! maybe the best writers in this city know something you dont! maybe when they see your wak shit they get pissed because you make graffiti look bad..I'll bet you look up to jaber, dont you toy. You can always tell a toy if he looks up to jaber,,and kyt! ha! nobodys going to teach your bitch ass anything, because your just too stupid to understand.

aww,did i piss off god please forgive me ,but stop talking shit about my peeps...i'm sure they are not even aware of your problem with them.but i will let them know.. and what's up dumptrucking how you living,great

disagreing response diffrent opinon but respectful that's how it should

be. this game means somthing different to everyone that's the beauty of it.and all i want to see is seattle grilled with quality style by a solid community of writers. quality,quantity,consistancy that get's respect in my book....

Originally posted by gary glitter

milton is the perfect example of how toys jock toy graffiti. he doesnt even understand the fact that graffiti is about letters,,(ones with style,,that you can read!) he says "When I came out I wanted to do nothing but bar letter styles, and I see that those are not "old school" in Seattle, that they never left. And you all are going to go out and diss people that are trying new styles, people that are going above and beyond bar-letters with arrows"

Ha! you stupid toy,,if i knew who you were,i would spend my free time making sure you die! Keep practicing those innovative arrows toy,,better yet, why dont you do a piece of one giant, new school arrow! that whout be original! maybe the best writers in this city know something you dont! maybe when they see your wak shit they get pissed because you make graffiti look bad..I'll bet you look up to jaber, dont you toy. You can always tell a toy if he looks up to jaber,,and kyt! ha! nobodys going to teach your bitch ass anything, because your just too stupid to understand.

This is my last post addressing mister glitter for the time being. You must be the dumbest mother fucker out there. You try to diss me by saying the exact same thing that I did. If you have a reading level of higher than the sixth grade you would understand that I meant that I enjoy and continue to produce bar letters, old-school bar letters with arrows. But I also give props to the people that have moved past that ie. Totem 2, Daim, etc. I love readable bar letter pieces, but on the same token this is 2003 not 1983 and for that reason innovation deserves credit. As much as we'd all love to be paintings passenger trains in New York, that time has come and gone. I respect the old heads for the work they put in, but thats as far as it goes. Like dumptrucking put so well, it's not about the pieces its about the people behind them, take that how you will. And 10 bucks says jaber is up more than you'll ever be.

GRAFFITI IS ABOUT LETTERS IF YOU DO NOT PAY ATENTTION TO LETTER FORMS THAN WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOING IT. EVERY YOUNG WRITER WANTS TO BE THE NEXT GALLERY ART FAG, ALL YOU GUYS DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT THERE IS NO LEGAL WALL TO PAINT, THAT’S LAME THE NATURE OF THE ART FORM IS ILLEGAL YOU RACK YOUR PAINT YOU RACK YOUR MARKERS, BEFORE YOU PAINT LEGAL YOU HAVE TO PUT IN WORK FIRST

I agree to a certain extent, if you want to be cosidered a real writer you have to put in work in the street. That's fine, if your a bomber, bomb hard. But for some people it is more about the quality of the art than the legality of the act. If a gallery wants my pieces in their show I would jump at the opportunity but I am by no means a "wannabe art fag," I'm not a "hardcore bomber" either. I appreciate graffiti for the artistic aspect as well as what it stands for. So call it what you want, I paint legal pieces occassionally, so what? You can't tell me that you wouldn't want a legal wall in your neighborhood, can you? This goes for vito and anyone else who wants to discuss "graffiti in seattle" or anything else for that matter my aol messanger is D4MI0N you can speak wiht me as long as you want without clogging up this thread.

just be thankful none of you have any real beefs to worry about.

So true... So true...

Originally posted by TimReynolds

Its nice to see that you guys paint freights in the daytime up there in canada.....That way you will get caught faster......... I also like the bags and scattered paint in the photos, I admire the professionalism.

WHAT IS YOU A BITCH MADE NIGGAH...YOUR NAME SHOULD BE SHOOK ONES

Nope you did not piss me off that shit is funny to me

i will say what ever about who ever i want, so be like martin and run tell dat lil homie.:lol: :lol:

like i said pitbulls never shake hands with poodles so get along lil dogie

i am not going to write you back,if u need to say some thing to me next time i am in seattle we can "chop it up" :D

do not bark up this tree this tree will fall on you :idea:

i am starting a thread where we can discuss the subject letters

Guest gary glitter

Ha! i was right,,you do look up to jaber,,i dont care how up that dude is hes still a sucker toy, and if you think what you do is improving upon the styles that existed in the late 80's, your sadly mistaken,,let me put it to you this way toy, if we were in the matrix, writers like rey,soul,sneke,hews,....etc would all be chillin in Zion while you and your sucker friends would be plugged into a false reality!where you believe jaber is god. HA!you can go kill yourself now.

Okay ese, you win the fuckin dumb Analagy contest..........

Just kinda off topic hear, because I dont wanna start a thread, but have any of you ever gone bombing with your dog, like walking your dog. Man I did this for like 2 months every night, Its kinda tight, jus Belt a few cans, and if you get caught comming out of an alley, or some one sees you right next to a street pole, you have your dog as a scapegoat! Jus be like "Hes taking a piss." And if you have a 80 lbs. APBT like alot of us Northwest cats have Most people wont even question what tha fuck your doing............

The skinny....

Aight, If you don't know who this is dont stress this, but to whom it may concern, Things are a little skewed, I would like to adress the Oregon fan club of Charms, Your homie that happened to comment stating that charms is a Moron was just upset because charms didnt want to paint with his four eyed faggot ass, I know who your talking about. second of all as far as name dropping I guess your just ignorant, I have friends all over the map who are all to familiar with the haterade your dropping, and I dont care who does or doesnt like Charms but the fact of the matter is that My friends are who they are and If you think charms is biting take that shit up with Totem 2, but I would watch the words carefully because his temper is shorter than mine.

Also I would talk to your friend whos info fizzled down south there friend, cus his gums were flapping to the cops dropping names like a mother fucker. his friend even told him to shut his trap, thats some narc type status and I would check that fo sho. third the ETC crew is more northwest than Seattle fo sho, and are apart of the pacific northwest with crew members, and finally Charms has no beef with any one in Seattle at this time, people have to much to lose to do that, and things will not get accomplished if people start getting throw ups on their shit constantly, its a waste of paint and time, and Charms has all to respected the pioneers in the community! Somewhere along the line communication has gotten crossed and that needs to end hopefully here, but if not thats your problem and out of my hands, and to the haters out there keep watchin and hating cus charms is under your skin sucka and keep talking about me, thanks for the free fame!