Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Guest The Boss

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00318419f00000184.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00318419f00000185.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00318419f00000186.jpg'>

http://www.fotango.com/p/eba00318419f00000188.jpg'>

ok thats it until someone else posts shit...theres tons of graff in seattle, portland, vancover and all the other northwest cities...people need to start posting shit...the more you kids post, the more ill post...!:king:

hey i was thinkin, everybody does little robots, they all look the fucking same...no more robots. do some vegetable or bodypart or whatever new characters..or just do the fucking robots...fucking hippie shit.

Originally posted by 69423

I think I know who you are.

Fishing, having only one post to you credit, and making a post that says nothing is the best way to get people to just come out and tell you who they are. Thanks for the private message... be sure to sit by the computer and wait for my reply. :five-o: :shook: :nope: :shook: :five-o:

Guest The Boss
Originally posted by dumptrucking

Fishing, having only one post to you credit, and making a post that says nothing is the best way to get people to just come out and tell you who they are. Thanks for the private message... be sure to sit by the computer and wait for my reply. :five-o: :shook: :nope: :shook: :five-o:

my nigggga!:king: haha...tell'em dumptruckin...call me...i didnt pay my bill so i cant call out...we need to hit the bench...:king:

Re: please b quiet

Originally posted by tragic

"WOW you really are full of yourself. I'll give kcr credit for putting some work in. but to say KBR is biting off you is a joke. Do ya really think that water and alke are biting off dren and ansr, NO. KBR is just as much of an established crew with probably more "history" behind it. Just because you have pictures of your work and know other writers doesn't mean shit, kosher has shit from aurora to delridge and everywhere in between but I don't see his stuff on here, ohh yeah it's not in your backyard is it."

Please just shut up while you are still intact. You and your crew are wack and you have no place whatso ever to talk shit. Die foresome will get u.

-Danzig

yo daner why are you talking shit I gotta know what all this bullshit beef is all about aint no one biting shit if any of yall got beef you know me you know my face and handle your shit wihtout fucking typewriters yall on some negative tag banger bullshit when are you guys going to wake up and realize this is a fucking art form. ive never hated on any one and never will. Im not going to talk any shit because i refuse to stoop to the level of a bunch of screen names but please tell me your not talking shit about a kid you talked to everyday. We dont hide behind boxcutters and locked doors let the spill if thats how you want it

ALKEONER GPK KBR PK TDF AC BDS HSC

been here since 93

Guest The Boss

Re: Re: please b quiet

Originally posted by alkestyles

yo daner why are you talking shit I gotta know what all this bullshit beef is all about aint no one biting shit if any of yall got beef you know me you know my face and handle your shit wihtout fucking typewriters yall on some negative tag banger bullshit when are you guys going to wake up and realize this is a fucking art form. ive never hated on any one and never will. Im not going to talk any shit because i refuse to stoop to the level of a bunch of screen names but please tell me your not talking shit about a kid you talked to everyday. We dont hide behind boxcutters and locked doors let the spill if thats how you want it

ALKEONER GPK KBR PK TDF AC BDS HSC

been here since 93

email me... stocktiploser@yahoo.com:king: