Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

MUCH REPECT TO THE FREINDS AND FAMILY OF PLUS ONE,

DAAAAAMN HE STILL HAS THAT HEAVEN IN TACOMA !!!

THAT WEST SEATTLE THREAD GOTZ DOPE SHHHHH ALSO.

AND WHO WAS THAT NEXT TO VIRUS DOWNTOWN FOR THE "MONTANA"

PRODUCTION ? ( i was waaaay too lazy to look)

WHODIE= 14X7's ARE MY CHOICE.

picked up the new 213

nate dogg...snoop and warren g......it is strictly west coast materialistic baller cuts....there is a clean ass caddy coup....with with blacked out 14" daytons and chrome knocks that is soo west coast and tight that is makes me want to throw up...

aerubs is really sick with it

Originally posted by GAWS

Too bad ANUES would stomp your head in for........... When beating ass is all that matters when it really comes down to it. word? word... and light years?? Im sorry, but nothing Ive ever seen of eck including that fagg ass roller is light years away from any descent graffiti. It looks like you didnt even try. Like I said... we dont need multible views of your gat ass shit!:king:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/DudeBro/graff/swi.jpg'>

better hope thats not the anue i know.....

Re: RE: people like to talk to Gauser

Originally posted by thenewstyle

1. I've met ANUE, thanks. Actually, I've met him a couple times. And he liked me. :cool:

2. We've passed in meeting already, thanks for remembering.

3. Why are you mad at me?

Dude, here you are chatting. Did I not say email/AIM me or what fool!? I know Ive met you, and I dont know why I havent ever knocked your ass out. Why am I mad at you? Im not madd... I just hate you cause your wack, I get hacked by your little crew, and your non-ball dropped mouse voice gets on my nerves. Good enough for you? Keep my name out your mouth... I dont know why you think about me anyways.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v328/DudeBro/graff/DSC003532.jpg'>

...or maybe I do.

I don't think I am who you think I am, sorry (my crew?! WHAT?). ALSO, don't care to e-mail you so you can spam up my inbox like you spam up this community. I'd AIM you, but you're immature and you'd warn the shit out of me which is...well, something I did back in junior high.

I'm just hoping for a thread closure or something.

And I think about you 'cause I can't get your sexy mom's image out of my head...she sure gives a killer blow job for $5!

OH DRAMA!

Why don't yall just handle it at bumbershoot like real tweeker graff writers plus there is a whole lota young pussy there too! I love a good beef just as much as the next guy but all this I beef is played out (Cuno what up!) you should just punch him when you see him or shut up either way SHUT UP.

Ps I don't fuck with days of our life..... I watch the guiding light come out of your 30 year coma soon lance! :lol:

i wanted to post a poll witch weezer album is better

Blue or pinkerton

Re: RE: people like to talk to Gauser

Originally posted by thenewstyle

you're immature and you'd warn the shit out of me...

And I think about you 'cause I can't get your sexy mom's image out of my head...she sure gives a killer blow job for $5!

Hold up.. immature?:rolleyes: you wont talk to me privately cause your spooked' up out your boots boy. Shut up, dont talk. Walk.. shit fuckin crawl before you talk. Keep your days out my week locc.

I can't wait to hear about some poor innocent toy getting beat up in my honor. Gaws, you give me more entertainment than...um...brushing my teeth. Vito has a sense of humor, props!

Unfortunately, no one will get the $5 blow job reference because not everyone on here knows your mother is a hooker.

Please please do not involve me in this I want nothing to do with this. I have so many others to hurt already, the point I was trying to make was BE ABOUT IT DON'T TALK ABOUT IT.

crabs walk side ways and die slow,

I am serious about this Weezer thing , i vote for blue

=w= =w= =w=