Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

five point palm exploding heart technique

a couple things...first why post trains in a thread for walls?

second. why post wack trains in a thread for walls.

what's funny is, i've seen some of these alley ways. and seen really

good shit over pars and pifags. but that doesn't get posted.

i'm wondering why.

and on a side note...

-those whole cars arent tight.

-and "the slum lords" does that remind anyone of "the fuck lords"?

:krunk:

Re: Re: those are coool!

Originally posted by Asickeronius

What do I have to go and upload all of my "non - font styled" panels?

Is cyber stamp licking what will appease you? Good.....I'll do a few for you. You know what'll appease me? You to say your name.......Come on fag........just do it! :lol:

Actually anything you say or do wont "appease me", And when i refer to ETC toys, its basically the select few of you who drive north on I-5 because you get no love in this city. So dont go trying to get things twisted amongst your graffiti peers...As far as me saying my name, I dont feel I have to. You seem to be on the right track, but luckily i grew up in a era where the internet and talking on message board was more incriminating than tight. I mean this is your world. This is the extent of your love for the game obviously, you paint for the soul purpose it will resurface on the internet. Your not smart, and this whole thread is the biggest hear say evidence towards writers, because these opinions are not of police officers but actuall conversations shared throughout writers. So the credibility in what a writer could say only builds the knowledge for a cop to be an "expert" in court. Through pages of talk and yap it only sets up the downfall for others.... So Who you are, who your people are, and how you jock yourself is ridiculous. One person says a comment and you instantly have whole cars posted? what about if that was a cop you idiot, and you dont hide your idenity well with that gay ass log in name....none the less this is the last youll hear from me on the subject, its just funny how you brag about typing these gay comments from your work, you dont know about the mother fuckers on the rack and paint lifestyle and the daily hustles to make it through the day, your a joke....well i guess thats what seperates us from you!

ps.,...

your a graphic desighn reject....

Re: Re: Re: those are coool!

Originally posted by OnAmbiens

its just funny how you brag about typing these gay comments from your work, you dont know about the mother fuckers on the rack and paint lifestyle and the daily hustles to make it through the day....

Damn, I guess I never really looked at racking and running hustles as things that made someone a good writer.

I think ASIC made him cry, you meany ASIC, Quit picking on those toys and making them cry.

I guess that I don't know what its like to make it through the day like that either... I bet I would be much happier if I quit my job that lets me bench most of the day and got on the "Rack and Paint lifestyle"... Would I get more respect for my shit that way too?

I think he wants some points for being too big of an idiot to change his lifestyle if he does not like it. Like being given extra consideration for being disabled or something.

Oh well, Post up you name crybaby. I don't see ASIC hiding behind several screen names and bullshit excuses. BTW those hoppers are blazing!!!!

ETC is king, the haters can't even man up and step into the ring. I miss watching a 4 hour fish come together... Back to the flix after we get our laughs at haters some more.

:king:

Still don't get it?

Originally posted by OnAmbiens

Actually anything you say or do wont "appease me", And when i refer to ETC toys, its basically the select few of you who drive north on I-5 because you get no love in this city. So dont go trying to get things twisted amongst your graffiti peers...As far as me saying my name, I dont feel I have to. You seem to be on the right track, but luckily i grew up in a era where the internet and talking on message board was more incriminating than tight. I mean this is your world. This is the extent of your love for the game obviously, you paint for the soul purpose it will resurface on the internet. Your not smart, and this whole thread is the biggest hear say evidence towards writers, because these opinions are not of police officers but actuall conversations shared throughout writers. So the credibility in what a writer could say only builds the knowledge for a cop to be an "expert" in court. Through pages of talk and yap it only sets up the downfall for others.... So Who you are, who your people are, and how you jock yourself is ridiculous. One person says a comment and you instantly have whole cars posted? what about if that was a cop you idiot, and you dont hide your idenity well with that gay ass log in name....none the less this is the last youll hear from me on the subject, its just funny how you brag about typing these gay comments from your work, you dont know about the mother fuckers on the rack and paint lifestyle and the daily hustles to make it through the day, your a joke....well i guess thats what seperates us from you!

ps.,...

your a graphic desighn reject....

From the top again, you fucking herb.......There's no call numbers on the cars (That someone else posted without me asking them to)! Secondly, you're not a cop because, for the most part police officers can spell and know a little grammar, both of which you can't and/or don't! Third, "Fuck your paint lifestyle and daily hustle to make it through the day" bullshit......suck my dick with that whole "this is what being a writer is about nigga" stereotypical scenester bullshit! Get a life kid.....long after high school kids fall off your nuts when they grow a set of their own......you must go on without your fans....so too bad for you! I paint with my friends when I feel and it seems to me that if you're living your whole life confined to a "writer lifestyle" then you're limiting yourself kid. Some of the most well known kids who's shit you jock have real lives , kids and wives! Surprise surprise.......Keep thinking that you're some loc'ed out Whitecenter gangster because when you're older you'll see what real life is.....all these strikes against you for living your "lifestyle"........can't even get a real job! So.......one day.....maybe ten years from now......when I'm in town.....I'll stop by Subway and you can make my sandwich! Suck my dick junior!

:lol:

p.s. The only reason that someone in the city might not like me is because they're one of your friends and you don't like me! That's it!

I've only had issues with one kid over a yard.....and you over personal shit! That's it.......and you mean to tell me that all of seattle hates me?

Yeah fucking right! :o

Re: Still don't get it?

Originally posted by Asickeronius

From the top again, you fucking herb.......There's no call numbers on the cars (That someone else posted without me asking them to)! Secondly, you're not a cop because, for the most part police officers can spell and know a little grammar, both of which you can't and/or don't! Third, "Fuck your paint lifestyle and daily hustle to make it through the day" bullshit......suck my dick with that whole "this is what being a writer is about nigga" stereotypical scenester bullshit! Get a life kid.....long after high school kids fall off your nuts when they grow a set of their own......you must go on without your fans....so too bad for you! I paint with my friends when I feel and it seems to me that if you're living your whole life confined to a "writer lifestyle" then you're limiting yourself kid. Some of the most well known kids who's shit you jock have real lives , kids and wives! Surprise surprise.......Keep thinking that you're some loc'ed out Whitecenter gangster because when you're older you'll see what real life is.....all these strikes against you for living your "lifestyle"........can't even get a real job! So.......one day.....maybe ten years from now......when I'm in town.....I'll stop by Subway and you can make my sandwich! Suck my dick junior!

I have Kids blah blah blah

I have a wife blah blah blah

I'm old blah blah blah

I have a Job blah blah...

congrats...you deserve a gold star.

I've seen asic's shit and i've seen onambiens shit.

and anyone who has seen anything by both writers knows asic

just doesn't match up. all of this talking will never be said in person...

watch out, feeble boned old men trying to dance end up with broken

hips. He's fallen and he can't get up!

:bawling:

lets say for instance, your at this place, and at this special place there are a bunch of depressed teens and a few older kids. Suddenly, two of the people there start arguing infront of the whole crowd, over something no one else knows about. And everyone else starts making judgements in their minds while listening and waiting for who, out of the two people fighting, can say the cooler phrase.

it would appease me if you could use your email instead

Originally posted by Rimshot

lets say for instance, your at this place, and at this special place there are a bunch of depressed teens and a few older kids. Suddenly, two of the people there start arguing infront of the whole crowd, over something no one else knows about. And everyone else starts making judgements in their minds while listening and waiting for who, out of the two people fighting, can say the cooler phrase.

it would appease me if you could use your email instead

Re: Re: Still don't get it?

Originally posted by Serpentor

I have Kids blah blah blah

I have a wife blah blah blah

I'm old blah blah blah

I have a Job blah blah...

congrats...you deserve a gold star.

I've seen asic's shit and i've seen onambiens shit.

and anyone who has seen anything by both writers knows asic

just doesn't match up. all of this talking will never be said in person...

watch out, feeble boned old men trying to dance end up with broken

hips. He's fallen and he can't get up!

:bawling:

If you've seen his stuff then just tell everyone who it is that I "just can't match up to".........That's all.......Supposedly, my world is this computer but you guys come on here talking about me when I said nothing to provoke this. I'm just playing along with your game and so you get salty about it? Come on man.........if you don't want to say his name then just drop it and leave me be. That's all I'm asking. If you can't do that then I'll just be quiet. Thanks.........

Re: five point palm exploding heart technique

Originally posted by Serpentor

-and "the slum lords" does that remind anyone of "the fuck lords"?

first off, we been around more than 3 times as long as them. second of all, do you really think anyone gives a fucc what reminds you of what?