Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: those are coool!

Originally posted by OnAmbiens

Im sorry train horns i really hate to pull your card but i seen your graffiti and will you please refrain from saying the word toy...Thanks and bye.

ps...i suck, but you realllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly suck.

haha burned

"you better bring your knife to the yard..."

fuck, now I know why I don't go on this website, shit always pisses me offf/had to have a homie kick me down a name to use

asic, you're probably the gayest cat in the world. A)don't bring up shit on the internet that ain't nobody's business. B)since you did, your homie SHADE is a sucker ass toy who hardly punched a hole in my face, ha. i tried to get him to square up and box, but he was bein a bitch and waited for his sucker shot w/ weapon, and then he still got his ass socked up, sayin "it's over it's over". but it ain't ever over. it's not hard to put a hole in somebody, i could show you. i wonder if you were in that group w/ him at bumbershoot that was several deep, when I came up solo on all of you bitches and he wouldn't go across the street w/ me? was that you? one of the cats lookin at the ground kickin rocks? talk about outnumberin, haha. why do I walk streets solo every day not givin a fuck and your bitch ass homie(s) won't even come to seattle? funny how that works huh? i can understand peaceful cats that battle w/ graffiti but that's just not me, you touch my shit i am gonna touch you. you're a fencewalkin bitch, and anyone that considers you a homie ain't my homie. C)you cry about how onambiens won't drop his name, but why the hell would you be droppin names all over the internet? you are a "writer" borderlining a pig. especially when you say "i know you're not a pig cuz police don't misspell shit, blah blah" you obviously haven't dealt w/ many pigs cuz they aren't that bright, they're pretty fuckin stupid in fact. but keep leavin hints for them all over the internet. you say all onambiens got is high school kids that jock him and that will fade? all you got is your clueless ass internet buddy dickriders that don't even know you, or are ass bitchmade and gossip oriented as yourself, whatchu call that? yeah, onambiens ain't revok or nace, only revok and nace are revok and nace you fanboy faggot, what the fuck does that shit mean anyway. D)so the only semi-illegal activity you practice is "graffiti", why are you knockin other illegal lifestyles and activities bitch? you play in a realm w/ cats that have these lifestyles, so you're gonna hafta deal with em

peep, you don't fuckin know me, don't talk about me you on-line soap opera perpetuating faggot, i am not a actor. fuck cybercelebrity shit. i'm sure there's cool people on here that just look at flicks and shit, but you realize this is the only way you can achieve the fame you suck dick for. judgin by what gets posted there are some big time fags postin flicks anyway.

next time your homies enter the yard there is no just tellin them to leave

this is the last time i read anything on this shit

+++++++483 UPS3FG

Re: Re: "you better bring your knife to the yard..."

Originally posted by chewyblunts

bump for asics very own beef thread im going to start it tonight after work

Thanks. I swear to god.........this is getting old. Just forget me. Someone starts trash talking me, I speak on it then all of their friends get on here and say "they hate the net and me" then love it up and all take turns swapping screennames and anonymously trash talking. Just forget me. Seriously, just forget me. Is it that hard? Just forget me. I don't get why there is all this bullshit aimed at me. I never stepped on any of your UPS toes. Ever. The only time that I've ever spoken about you was in response to you tripping on my friends. Why don't you guys email me instead? You say you want me to shutup but you don't respond to emails. Okay.....I'll shutup now and just wait to hear back from someone one day!