Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

ok 1 person said it means fuck the cops/.... and some1 else said it means i fucked ur girL ....132 are numbers how does it mean fuk cops... maybe 187 kru thatd be cooL.. fuk it, i guess its cool to have a kru that stands for nothing just 3 random numbers... well at least yall be gettin up.
dont worry about it .tryin to get the 132's to say its there hood so you can slap them with the gang enhancements :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

how will u guys incriminate yourself by saying what 132 stands for?? kyt means kill your television sooo lemme guess now ima a snitch or "dry snitching" .... well ill fukin find out someday... too bad yall are 2 pussy to say it online... ____ oink oink mutha fuckazzzzzz

:rolleyes: kill your television

so what do u think that means?

i enjoy my flat screen im watching ufc because i didnt kill my tv.

kyq kyc kill your questions kill your computer

how will u guys incriminate yourself by saying what 132 stands for?? kyt means kill your television sooo lemme guess now ima a snitch or "dry snitching" .... well ill fukin find out someday... too bad yall are 2 pussy to say it online... ____ oink oink mutha fuckazzzzzz

Get off our nuts. Jesus Christ.

and too pussy to say it online? that's the most contradictory statement I've ever heard haha if you really wanna know come meet the fuck up. I'm sure any one of us would be more than happy to show you.