Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

hey, i have an idea guys. bear with me. lets take a crew, that no one has ever heard of, never seen up and doesn't really "count" as far as graffiti goes, and self promote it on 12 oz. i mean c'mon now, who polices 12oz, RIGHT? No respectable writers are on twelve ounce, am i wrong? so therefore no one will EVER call us out.. You picken up what i'm puttin down? its like getting away with murder...ONLINE!!! as long as we put it out there enough times, i mean you only have to see something twenty something times befor it sticks.. people will start talking about it. its the easy way. simple marketing techniques. instead of actually getting up we can just type. type type type. type our lives away about things we have "done", whose girl we fucked, and will apparently fuck, things we will do, throw a few shitty pictures in there for "credibilaty" just to prove wii have done graffiti and we are about it. TYPING IS EASIER THAN GETTING UP. type type type type type. get your own numerical thread, please.

Hey, I have an idea guys, bear with me, lets create a new account just so we can talk shit about crew(s) that do write graffiti and actually get up just so I don't have to risk people finding out what my real screen name is! I mean, c'mon now, nobody wants to get beat up for talking shit! ON the INTERNET, no less.

soooo actually, i didnt even read ball sacks post but honestly, 132, bhl homies, yal know me- i just gota say it... enough with the internet posts, what happens in the streets speaks for itself, enough with this internet faggot shit, foreal tho... strickly post pictures and thats it, im sick and tired of this online hoohaa. shits gay. if motherfuckers are really bout then this faggot ass 12oz shit wouldnt even be a factor.

if you agree with what im saying then drop this shit RIGHT NOWWWWW. hit the streets and fuck this dumbass website for good. foreal, this shit aint what its really about.

if you see me on here again dont get it twisted, just wana see if fools take what i say to heart or if people just wanna keep talkin on the internet instead of paintin...

• Like 1

hey, i have an idea guys. bear with me. lets take a crew, that no one has ever heard of, never seen up and doesn't really "count" as far as graffiti goes, and self promote it on 12 oz. i mean c'mon now, who polices 12oz, RIGHT? No respectable writers are on twelve ounce, am i wrong? so therefore no one will EVER call us out.. You picken up what i'm puttin down? its like getting away with murder...ONLINE!!! as long as we put it out there enough times, i mean you only have to see something twenty something times befor it sticks.. people will start talking about it. its the easy way. simple marketing techniques. instead of actually getting up we can just type. type type type. type our lives away about things we have "done", whose girl we fucked, and will apparently fuck, things we will do, throw a few shitty pictures in there for "credibilaty" just to prove wii have done graffiti and we are about it. TYPING IS EASIER THAN GETTING UP. type type type type type. get your own numerical thread, please.

couldn't have said it better myself. a bunch of kids who won't realize how dumb they look for many more years. if you have to try and self promote then you're a fake no matter how much you want to deny it, which i'm sure you will. word to 132 self proclaimed gang!!! lmao, what a joke. try a little harder will ya?