Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

^^yeah it is.^^

wait, so your trying to tell ME what I was trying to say?

what i meant by calling out rpmag was that i've seen him post hella flicks of walls n shit where he'll straight cutout half the wall and just show the same people over and over again, just shit like that bugs me, playing favorites and shit. it giving people a pretty warped picture of who's doin things right now

its kinda weird how if people are told so and so is the most up/best enough, they start believing it

what i'm most confused about tho is why anyone but rpmag responded to my comment directed at rpmag...

4770382646_2b5bae6b1a_b.jpg

i must be fucking blind, or you guys are, look at this b

GET OFF HIS NUTS.

get_off_my_nuts.jpg

and to smokeweed, who the fuck cares what r.p mag posts, if it was up to me i'd post video blink aerubs hops eals task and a select few others all day who the fuck cares he's posting flicks, and taking them, you're not

i'm out PEACE

YO ENTER IF YOU'RE ON HERE PM ME!!!

yo and worldbench shut up about the zeb shit. he's doin actual shit. hes the first person i noticed up when i came out here

so what if his "B" isnt on point, its a fuckin throwie and i dont mind it,

"Blink downtown is that a joke" do you live in seattle? have you been downtown?

"So what if his B isnt on point", you fucking serious? so i can go throw whack shit up and it's cool?

"He's putting in work and you're not" - Because you know where I am, what I write, etc. etc.. Don't talk shit about what you don't know.

I love it, all you nut jockers think that quality doesn't matter, aren't you all the same people who gave KEMIST shit for his whack hollows he put all over downtown?

You guys are ridiculous, you new jacks need to learn a few things, for serious

It's one thing to be able to come fresh and clean but choose to rock the crusty style... Its another when all you can do is straight doo doo throws and tags... I love how so many in this city jock the junkies and the perpetual biters. You get respect from your homies but the outta towners think your a joke!:wink2: