Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

those jekl pieces u called toy are on buisy ass streets that most wouldnt do throws on that street is so hot bet every 5 min u see a roller and half the people talkin about him on here dont put in as much work just because he isnt from ur city and dont get me wrong im not hatin on anyone i like that roof top but u cant post pics of someone that might be him thats corny as hell and kinda makes u a snitch

Exactly......I remember jekl putting in work, catching good spot too. That's why this forum is gay. It consists of alot of haters, who come on here to ride their wack homies dicks.

Har Har har and the 15 or so cats up in Rogers that thought they could rep... Jeeesus man... I got all my fuckin felonies in gay ass pierce county... That ride from South hill to Remann in cuffs is soooo painfull... hahaha but i got to bench, peep all of TA, Repos, auras, hahaha all theese heads on the way there...

That spot is not that fresh. half visible is not cool. and besides if its half visible that means he can hide and not be seen. if no one ever sees him then he is invisible. that throw up or piece or what ever it is, looks like shit. the spot is not fresh, stop nut swingin. your like his fucking lawyer. you and all the rest of the pubic hairs on this site jock that type of shit because you have never done anything like it in your life.

dude, I would bump your shit if it was in that spot too.. why you so mad? there are a lot of people on here that have love for Tacoma and have love for your work...

I just don't get where the animosity is coming from. I don't care if you know how visible he was or what my part in that spot was... I couldn't tell you what a hot spot in Tacoma was because I don't LIVE in Tacoma. I've LIVED in Seattle well over 20 years and that is a hot spot in Seattle. you have clearly stated your name and you may know a lot about hot spots in Tacoma, but Seattle is not Tacoma.

maybe you've painted some hot ones in Tacoma. you don't see me on here talking down about them on here though, do you?

why don't you go on the Frisco thread and talk about how other HOT spots aren't HOT in places that you DON'T LIVE.

Disco B.

dude, I would bump your shit if it was in that spot too.. why you so mad? there are a lot of people on here that have love for Tacoma and have love for your work...

I just don't get where the animosity is coming from. I don't care if you know how visible he was or what my part in that spot was... I couldn't tell you what a hot spot in Tacoma was because I don't LIVE in Tacoma. I've LIVED in Seattle well over 20 years and that is a hot spot in Seattle. you have clearly stated your name and you may know a lot about hot spots in Tacoma, but Seattle is not Tacoma.

maybe you've painted some hot ones in Tacoma. you don't see me on here talking down about them on here though, do you?

why don't you go on the Frisco thread and talk about how other HOT spots aren't HOT in places that you DON'T LIVE.

Disco B.

no ones mad potna! i dont give a fuck about a bump. what the fuck does that corny ass grammer mean anyway! a hot spot in tacoma is the same in seattle, toy. do you paint! if so what the fuck doy you write. yaw bitch ass niggas can try to expose someone else with false user names. but you can't expose yourselfs. and if you live in seattle and you care about its rep, you need to check your little friends and put um in their place. cause the cowards need to get delt with. rep your city all you want i got no problem with that or any problems with seattle. and besides i just stated my opinion and niggas got all bent outta shape and took shit to a whole different level. maybe i painted some hot ones in tacoma? what about the seattle spots kent, LA, ORANGE COUNTY, etc? how long you been in the game, or do you even write!? IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND YOU SEE ME IN PERSON, IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS, YOU BETTER SAY SOMETHIN TO MY MUHFUCKIN FACE. (shit! readin you little toys's comments can really get a nigga going) i done faced to many years in prison and served to much time at the hands of snitches. I AINT TOLERATING THIS SHIT! AND DONT THINK I DONT KNOW PEOPLE! its easy to find out who you little fucks are. but im just wolfin im soft!

no ones mad potna! i dont give a fuck about a bump. what the fuck does that corny ass grammer mean anyway! a hot spot in tacoma is the same in seattle, toy. do you paint! if so what the fuck doy you write. yaw bitch ass niggas can try to expose someone else with false user names. but you can't expose yourselfs. and if you live in seattle and you care about its rep, you need to check your little friends and put um in their place. cause the cowards need to get delt with. rep your city all you want i got no problem with that or any problems with seattle. and besides i just stated my opinion and niggas got all bent outta shape and took shit to a whole different level. maybe i painted some hot ones in tacoma? what about the seattle spots kent, LA, ORANGE COUNTY, etc? how long you been in the game, or do you even write!? IF YOU KNOW WHO I AM AND YOU SEE ME IN PERSON, IF YOU GOT PROBLEMS, YOU BETTER SAY SOMETHIN TO MY MUHFUCKIN FACE. (shit! readin you little toys's comments can really get a nigga going) i done faced to many years in prison and served to much time at the hands of snitches. I AINT TOLERATING THIS SHIT! AND DONT THINK I DONT KNOW PEOPLE! its easy to find out who you little fucks are. but im just wolfin im soft!

I like how you started off saying you weren't mad and then proceeded to get mad.

you stated your opinions (with bias). fine, you're entitled to that. I have no problems with you expressing them, just with their content.

obviously you haven't reached the point where you can engage in discourse without letting your feelings get the best of you.

are you really saying it's better to "expose" yourself than to maintain a shroud of secrecy?

you can scroll through the talking pretty quick. ignore my ramblings if you want. I've posted maybe 10,000 pictures on this site, maybe more. I'm tired and don't feel like it. someone get me my juice box...

I got a funny feeling that things are getting a little off topic in here.

Talking about how hard you are is silly in general and completely fucking pointless on the internet.

As an aside, getting angry is what leads to dry-snitching yourself. I have seen it happen on this site before both with and without legal reprocussions.

Keep cool like the cream cheese on this motherfucking bagel that I am having, shits got smoked fucking salmon dog, salmon from the mother-fucking 206 baby. I aint talking about no pussy ass store bought shit either. I am talking captured and killed and then smoked by my buddy who is a construction worker type salmon. Bitch!

• Like 2