Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

wierd, some of the writers name on that list tho, are writers that only gauze and you would know, and someone impersonating them would prolly overlook. which is the only reason i orignally believed the list was legit. but i dont even know the full story

Im not saying me and Gauze are the only ones who know them but yea there are quite a few that we both know on the list. They know other people and other people know I know them. Alot of people know we know them. Thats why its obvious I didnt write that. Think about it. These fools are trying to act like Im somebody else and you can tell they are trying to start beef. Gauze isnt stupid enough to write down half those names. and If I wrote it, I would write it again and again and again. Thats the truth

all i am saying is i didnt write that post.

but when it comes down to it me and my homies will fuck up any those toys on that list. if they want to say shit to us. if i find out who you are the boss, seattledied, and intangeble know that you all will get touched.

fuck all you haters.

to the boss

even if i did send those emails why you gotta name drop like that. fake pusy

I'm just trying to absorb everything that's going on here.

What Feezone (Rumor?) is saying is that he didn't write the list in the first place and that The Boss or IntangableFame or Seattledied or someone mysteriously got your password and made the list up? And then they faked your identity to send emails to the boss saying that you wrote Gauze? Even if I were to believe half of that nonsense, you said that Gauze doesn't have a computer and then in the next sentence said he'll be on in a minute. I'm confused by the entire thing. The only thing I know is that from now on every Rumor tag I see is getting crossed with a pink magic marker...

That will be all...

Whoever the fuck is trying to funk with these crews got problems:

TFS

INI

PIRATS

IMC

MADK

I Mash Chumps.

I know that aint no fucking Gordon so who is it???

Death to our enemys. Love to the creators. Rest In Peace Plus. Know your history practice and get up. That is it. No shit talk or racial slurs no backstabbing or anything else.

Respect to the oldschool crews:)

For the record the list was a feezone post that got deleted. Ignore this toy. Here are some of his other more inteliget post.

Originally posted by feezone

I am moving to Tokyo in about a year. Its dope there. As a white man, you can let your WANG hang out and about and get it nibbled on by 20 Japanese school girls in uniforms who are very skilled at the job! Haha. Not really but the girls do love the Americans. Ill give 5 reasons why Tokyo is the ill shit. 1.Girls. 2.Girls. 3.Clubs. 4.Graff. 5.Skateboarding. Its what its all about. If your a white dude and you go to Tokyo for a month or two, your a loser if you dont get laid. Japanese people have sex like Americans have pizza. An every day dessert. Like nothing. Konnichiwa:lol:

So much bullshit has gone on in this "fuckhole" of a scene...........

I'm going to quit writing and take up quilting 101! If I could........I'd get up and move! Fuck all you dickface idiotic fucks! Some of you gossipy fuck, Johnny come lately pieces of shit that started writing yesterday..............some of you fuckfaces don't even write! From north to south to the other side of the state...........respect to the kids that I click or have painted with...........all of you other fucks...........shoot yourselves in the grill! EAT SHIT AND DIE! Get lives or get the fuck on!

:mad:

...take all this stupid shit up on another thread and post flicks. asickero email me about that one snafu shit if I'm wrong or else it stands.

...and theres a fucking Rumor who paints frieghts from canada who is good and there was a Rumor from Tacoma who changed his name and is also tight so I dont know how the fuck someone can think they can get off writing rumor.

...and I know most of you are fucking white but all of a sudden feel comfortable talking about nigga this or that on the computer, let me catch you saying some stupid shit like that around me or in the southside- and see how that shit will ride, cut it out.

Originally posted by Hamhoarder

...take all this stupid shit up on another thread and post flicks. asickero email me about that one snafu shit if I'm wrong or else it stands.

...and theres a fucking Rumor who paints frieghts from canada who is good and there was a Rumor from Tacoma who changed his name and is also tight so I dont know how the fuck someone can think they can get off writing rumor.

...and I know most of you are fucking white but all of a sudden feel comfortable talking about nigga this or that on the computer, let me catch you saying some stupid shit like that around me or in the southside- and see how that shit will ride, cut it out.

AMEN!!

Originally posted by Hamhoarder

...and there was a Rumor from Tacoma who changed his name and is also tight so I dont know how the fuck someone can think they can get off writing rumor.

^I was going to mention that a while ago but I figured not enough people on here would remember. He doesn't write at all anymore anyway though, but your point remains the same, and should be taken.

but anyway, I was about to go scan in some flicks, mostly older, and maybe put an end to all of this nonsense, if only temporarily.

Here's something you all probably haven't heard lately...If I ever meet any of you, I'm not going to slit your throughts, or try to fight you, I'm not confident that I could take any of you in a fight since I've only spoken to you over the internet, I like graffiti for graffiti not for the beef, I don't care if your a toy - keep writing, as I feel that most of the writers in the area right now aren't far from that status anyway - but I don' t care.

Oh, and now I'm leaving to go BUY some paint, and use it legally, since I quit painting illegally a while back. And I don't care if you think that it's "wack" that I don't rack paint, or that I don't go bombing anymore - I'm glad that you have an opinion. My feelings don't get hurt over the internet, I'n not that touchy.

If I meet any of you, I'll probably shake your hand and be happy to meet a fellow writer.

Stay tuned for flicks...

Oh shit you got me.

Originally posted by Milton

I'm just trying to absorb everything that's going on here.

What Feezone (Rumor?) is saying is that he didn't write the list in the first place and that The Boss or IntangableFame or Seattledied or someone mysteriously got your password and made the list up?

Fuck he caught me! Darn...how did you know I did that...shit its me your neighbor you know who ;)...i snuck in your house when your mom took you to get dropped off at the skate park, or was she taking you to summer school? The 8th grade was wicked hard for me too. After sneaking in I made up that whole list, because I care that much about you. Now cant we settle this with a nice big bowl of icecream.

That shit is the funnyest thing I have heard all day...and there really isnt anything funny in Hawaii right now, except for roosters crowing, and a cockroach cruising above my head.

I'm already doen R.I.P. ASIC pieces.

Cause the day we meet, he's gonna be a dead man. :lick:

I promise I'm gonna hurt you.. and if you arent around.. someone in your crew is gonna gonna get delt with, cause I wont be able to be there for to long.

But getten to you shouldnt be hard considering the fact that, i have friends who know exactly where you live.

Originally posted by DUDER

I'm already doen R.I.P. ASIC pieces.

Cause the day we meet, he's gonna be a dead man. :lick:

I promise I'm gonna hurt you.. and if you arent around.. someone in your crew is gonna gonna get delt with, cause I wont be able to be there for to long.

But getten to you shouldnt be hard considering the fact that, i have friends who know exactly where you live.

That's funny kid..........no one knows where I live besides Shade and Snafu.......Snafu and his brother helped me move two months ago dumbfuck, so good luck with the new address..........actually it's 425- Longdick Avenue......see you there..... You know who I am.............so come clean with who you are since you're going to be killing me and all........I'd like to hear what I did to get under your skin since we've yet to meet..........please do tell!