Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

whatever

yall are way too anal about your graff. what's wrong with hitting up for fun? painting is great, if you think it's all about fame and not fun then I feel sorry for you.

paint as much as you can for yourself. fuck everybody else.

Guest seattledied

Re: whatever

Originally posted by Nanon

yall are way too anal about your graff. what's wrong with hitting up for fun? painting is great, if you think it's all about fame and not fun then I feel sorry for you.

Originally posted by Milton

This is not meant as beef at all, but how is it that we should prove Seattle is dying? Would you like that we take pictures of empty walls or toy handstyles? Show flicks from like '92 '93 and compare...

Well I guess I will only address the full of toys part and not the part about there being fewer writers.

Originally posted by Nanon

Hit that nail on the head, the generalizations are rediculous. As long as spots are not being blown up on some shitty work, paint on.

whatever

man yall are anal about graff. if everyone is held to graf king standards, then there wont be any more so stop hating. painting is fun, and i feel sorry for anyone that missed that. paint for yourself, dont paint for anyone else.

Guest gary glitter

"Despite what I or anyone else would like, classic styles are not what it's about anymore" (milton)

Sounds to me like because you cant do "classic styles" you took the easy, illegible toy path,,the path to easy sucess with all your abstract innovations, ill bet by the time your 15 Sprite will sponser you son.! Why dont you go to your legal wall and try one of those "classic style" lettersets and post it for all to see.better yet, heres a lesson toys! ! all of you can try, and if your too embarassed, just try it in your sketchbook! With all of your groundbreaking, innovative arrow knowledge ill bet you will do the dopest straight letter ever YO!

:lol:

GRAFFITI IS ABOUT LETTERS IF YOU DO NOT PAY ATENTTION TO LETTER FORMS THAN WHAT IS THE POINT OF DOING IT. EVERY YOUNG WRITER WANTS TO BE THE NEXT GALLERY ART FAG, ALL YOU GUYS DO IS COMPLAIN ABOUT THERE IS NO LEGAL WALL TO PAINT, THAT’S LAME THE NATURE OF THE ART FORM IS ILLEGAL YOU RACK YOUR PAINT YOU RACK YOUR MARKERS, BEFORE YOU PAINT LEGAL YOU HAVE TO PUT IN WORK FIRST

THERE ARE RULES TO THE GAME. YALL DON’T KNOW BECAUSE YALL DON’T KNOW THE HISTORY, SEATTLE HAS A TOY MENTALITY ANY TIME SOME WRITER PULLS THROUGH TOWN YOU ALL JOCK HIM CHANGE YOUR WORDS “ANSER IS UP RIGHT NOW SO I WILL WRITE ANSOE AND HIS CREW IS KCR SO WE WILL CALL OUR SELVS KBR “ THAT’S TOY SHIT, YOU FOLOW PEOPLE THAT HAVE NOT BEEN IN THE GAME LONG ENOUGH, IT’S THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND. OR ANY ONE WITH SLICK CHARTERS OR CAN “FREAK” DIAM 3D

IS A GOD TO YOU .I PERSONALY DON’T GIVE A FUCK IF YOU GUYS ARE DOING GOOD LETTERS OR NOT? WHAT UP SETS ME IS THAT YOU GUYS RUN AROUND BLIND OF THE HISTORY DISREPECTING THE PEOPLE THAT PAVED THE WAY FOR YOU. THAT’S HOW THIS GOT STARTED I FELT THAT MILTON WAS DISPECTING DONDI R.I.P AND DVS (THE OLD SCHOOL GUYS) THOSE ARE THE SOURCES OF GRAFFITI FOR MYSELF AND A FEW OTHERS THAT KNOW WHATS UP, AND I WILL NOT STAND FOR ANY DISRESPECT SO I ASKED HIM WHAT HE WAS TRYING TO SAY AND I UNDERSTAND HIS POINT OF VIEW, DO I AGREE WITH HIM? THAT’S ANOTHER STORY.

AS FOR ALL OF THIS TOUGH TALK, MOST WRITERS ARE PUSSY ESPECALY THE ONES FLAPING THEIR YAP ONLINE, YALL TALK SHIT THEN SAY SORRY ON THE STREET, SO STOP PLAYING YOUR SELF, IF YOU NEED A CREW TO GET DOWN YOU ARE A COWARD.IF YOU TALK SHIT KNOWING YOU ARE NOT GOING TO POP OFF YOU ARE A PUSSY, IF THIS OFFENDS YOU THEN I AM TALKING TO YOU..GET AT ME PUSSY!

i think seattle's problem is older more skilled writters are not leading

by example in the streets so toys have no one to learn from they are not seeing true styles in dope spots and seeing that it can be done.we have to cultivate writers in order to do this we need older,wiser writers to step up but how many are still active in this city?not very many. it's a very sad thing that there is no sense of community among the writers of this city.everybody just wants to talk about each other and start shit rather than elevate and build a dope culture in the emerald city something that it use to have and was well known for through out the

united states.this is just my opinon....

Originally posted by god vito

“ANSER IS UP RIGHT NOW SO I WILL WRITE ANSOE AND HIS CREW IS KCR SO WE WILL CALL OUR SELVS KBR “

WOW you really are full of yourself. I'll give kcr credit for putting some work in. but to say KBR is biting off you is a joke. Do ya really think that water and alke are biting off dren and ansr, NO. KBR is just as much of an established crew with probably more "history" behind it. Just because you have pictures of your work and know other writers doesn't mean shit, kosher has shit from aurora to delridge and everywhere in between but I don't see his stuff on here, ohh yeah it's not in your backyard is it.

Guest tragic

please b quiet

"WOW you really are full of yourself. I'll give kcr credit for putting some work in. but to say KBR is biting off you is a joke. Do ya really think that water and alke are biting off dren and ansr, NO. KBR is just as much of an established crew with probably more "history" behind it. Just because you have pictures of your work and know other writers doesn't mean shit, kosher has shit from aurora to delridge and everywhere in between but I don't see his stuff on here, ohh yeah it's not in your backyard is it."

Please just shut up while you are still intact. You and your crew are wack and you have no place whatso ever to talk shit. Die foresome will get u.

-Danzig

Originally posted by TimReynolds

Its nice to see that you guys paint freights in the daytime up there in canada.....That way you will get caught faster......... I also like the bags and scattered paint in the photos, I admire the professionalism.

Is this not a joke? Or does anyone else find this comment funny?

Ok.. Let me get this straight.. YOUR DISSING CANADIAN KIDS FOR ROCKING DAY FREIGHTS? That sounds like some straight bullshit, or jealous shit to me... i'm laughing.. haha.

And your complaining about cans scattered around a bag?

KID, if you only KNEW the spots we have available to us in Canada, and how AMAZINGLY chill they are, you wouldn't be running your mouth. Some of our freight spots up here are more chill than your pathetic FREE WALLS down in seattle... fuck free walls.

Don't lip off unless you know.

hell, do you want to see the photos of us sitting infront of those eating sandwiches in hawaiin shorts ??

HAHA. sad part is, i'm serious.