Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Disco do you know anything about tunnels in seattle? Specificially ones that are under the only place with stuff still running from the mid 90's. If my description doesn't work think 4th of july. I just heard a rumor and I was thinking about taking a field trip below the earths sueface??

Joker, Daim, Seak

To Joker, Daim and Seak..golf claps on marrying three different styles and two completely different painting techniques.

Damn, someone did a mural without using corny characters or themes. Thank god there wasn't an ounce of fantasy or sci-fi on that thing.

*clap*clap*clap*

Originally posted by alder

Disco do you know anything about tunnels in seattle? Specificially ones that are under the only place with stuff still running from the mid 90's. If my description doesn't work think 4th of july. I just heard a rumor and I was thinking about taking a field trip below the earths sueface??

..I do know that there are at least a couple of tunnels in Seattle that have been painted since the mid-90's.. all of the hints you dropped didn't help me to picture one in particular, though. I know of a couple spots with shit from the mid-90's still running (though slightly faded) and the 4th of July comment seems to cancel out all the spots in my head in terms of tunnels. but I know, for certain, that there are tunnels on the Amtrak "Cascades" line (or whatever it's called--those wannabe bullet trains) and there are even more tunnels outside of Seattle, particularly, right around North Bend. and I know those have been painted too. the thing is, as of the last time I visited a tunnel in that state, they are far less chill than you'd imagine.. imagine Dark Days, but with less residents and a much higher chance of getting beaten, robbed, raped or just plain killed. although I'm sure YOU won't have any problems..;) I suggest bringing extra beers to appease the smack addicted residents of subterranea.

hit up my e-mail and I'll get back at you in more detail:

storyfone@hotmail.com

addendum:

you still have some of those trademark "fucked-up" tags running out in the eastern part of williamsburg(h). I'm crashing at my friend's house and I laugh at them everyday (in a good way) on my route to the L train.. sadly, Jackie-O got the nameless cross-out as well as his big ol' gun (by the way, that tag is one of my all-time favorites.."let's see here.. I'll draw a gun with some action lines and write "Bang! Bang!" on the side" haha.. sheer comedy). it is your responsibility to convince him that he has a bright future in peddling his innocent, child-like artworks.. I hope he's taking care of Cheyenne..fatherhood ain't no joke. also, please hit me up with his number if you have it. I tried calling him over a month ago, after I ran into him at his place of employment, but, by then, his number was disconnected.

peas.

//.disco