Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

You better watch your fuckin' mouth. You really have no idea who you're dealing with. that's my dude, and if you really want to start problems with someone in the crew, then PM me your number so we can get this shit squared away.

WHEN THE FUCK WAS I TALKING TO YOU?

First of all, you aint shit. So stop running your mouth like your some hard ass when nobody said SHIT to you. You arent gods gift to graffiti and lord knows you arent shit on 12oz. Look how much you post. Then look how much you paint. Like your some fuckin name that everyone should bow down and kiss ass to. Like you put in SO MUCH work. You sure do put in work with that mouth. HA!

I was joking with miley, and i told him that, but i didnt get on 12oz until now and actually i laughed at you miley. Your such a fucking dickrider. You dont paint hardly EVER. You dont hold down a solid name EVER. I cant take you seriously as a writer. You get on 12oz and continue dickriding and talking shit but you know you cant fight your own fights, you have to let your homies try to scare me because you know i would beat that fuckin ass of yours. You cant fight your own battles so the dickriding continues. SHIT, You got punked out at the freewall after someone called you a BITCH for "talking shit online" and you didnt do SHIT but say "oh dude im sorry, im sorry". DUDE WAS SMALLER THAN YOU. Dont try to deny it either. Kilo was there. Argus was there. Tons of people were there telling you to crack that motherfucker. You just sat back and kissed his ass while he painted saying shit like "oh thats better than anything i could paint"

Dawg i didnt wanna call you out but shit dude you act so hard over the internet and shit but you cant back up your OWN game. Your a fucking joke.

WHEN THE FUCK WAS I TALKING TO YOU?

First of all, you aint shit. So stop running your mouth like your some hard ass when nobody said SHIT to you. You arent gods gift to graffiti and lord knows you arent shit on 12oz. Look how much you post. Then look how much you paint. Like your some fuckin name that everyone should bow down and kiss ass to. Like you put in SO MUCH work. You sure do put in work with that mouth. HA!

I was joking with miley, and i told him that, but i didnt get on 12oz until now and actually i laughed at you miley. Your such a fucking dickrider. You dont paint hardly EVER. You dont hold down a solid name EVER. I cant take you seriously as a writer. You get on 12oz and continue dickriding and talking shit but you know you cant fight your own fights, you have to let your homies try to scare me because you know i would beat that fuckin ass of yours. You cant fight your own battles so the dickriding continues. SHIT, You got punked out at the freewall after someone called you a BITCH for "talking shit online" and you didnt do SHIT but say "oh dude im sorry, im sorry". DUDE WAS SMALLER THAN YOU. Dont try to deny it either. Kilo was there. Argus was there. Tons of people were there telling you to crack that motherfucker. You just sat back and kissed his ass while he painted saying shit like "oh thats better than anything i could paint"

Dawg i didnt wanna call you out but shit dude you act so hard over the internet and shit but you cant back up your OWN game. Your a fucking joke.

If that last part was about me, that never happened. I've been to the freewall like three times. :lol: But if not, oh well. I've never claimed I'm god's gift to graffiti. I'm not even good at it. I don't even paint that much, you're right. What is this? A graffiti battle? When was graffiti ever brought up? Naw, you tried to call the homie out and I got his back. Once you get back from bumfuck Kentucky you can come see me face to face. It's that simple.

If that last part was about me, that never happened. I've been to the freewall like three times. :lol: But if not, oh well. I've never claimed I'm god's gift to graffiti. I'm not even good at it. I don't even paint that much, you're right. What is this? A graffiti battle? When was graffiti ever brought up? Naw, you tried to call the homie out and I got his back. Once you get back from bumfuck Kentucky you can come see me face to face. It's that simple.

Naw naw naw homie you got me twisted. I was joking with mileys lil bitch ass and then he wants to try to act hard, cause he knows you or one of his lil buddies will hop in and try to settle it for him. Let him pay his own dues and learn how the game really fuckin go's. As for the bottom paragraph, that was mileys SOFT bitch ass getting punked the fuck out for TALKING SHIT. What hes fuckin best at.

Lets see.. SINCE WHEN IS IT NOT ABOUT GRAFFITI? Thats what 12oz is FOR!! You dont get STREET CRED for E-CRED!! IM SORRY!!! Talking is whack! Paint a fuckin train. Paint a roof spot. Thats how you get respect dawg. If your just going to be an ethug SHOOT YOURSELF. On top of that YOUR A FUCKIN SNITCH. Giving my whereabouts.

Damn dude get your shit straight.

Naw naw naw homie you got me twisted. I was joking with mileys lil bitch ass and then he wants to try to act hard, cause he knows you or one of his lil buddies will hop in and try to settle it for him. Let him pay his own dues and learn how the game really fuckin go's. As for the bottom paragraph, that was mileys SOFT bitch ass getting punked the fuck out for TALKING SHIT. What hes fuckin best at.

Lets see.. SINCE WHEN IS IT NOT ABOUT GRAFFITI? Thats what 12oz is FOR!! You dont get STREET CRED for E-CRED!! IM SORRY!!! Talking is whack! Paint a fuckin train. Paint a roof spot. Thats how you get respect dawg. If your just going to be an ethug SHOOT YOURSELF. On top of that YOUR A FUCKIN SNITCH. Giving my whereabouts.

Damn dude get your shit straight.

I got my street cred a loooong time ago, kid. So stop treading in waters when the depth is unknown. I'm not an ethug at all. I'd tell you the same damn thing to your face and then some. :lol: You just have no idea. So stop assuming. Snitch? :lol: Damn, looks like you're getting a knock on your door from the cops soon.

Respect and graffiti are two totally different things. Sad thing is, I don't paint that much but I'm more up than you in Seattle. How does that work out? hmmm....I've seen two of your tags, which I promptly when over (and left a name so stop with all the "ethug" shit). So what are you gonna do about it, kid?