Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

just to clarify, probably 50% or more, of the pictures I post are stolen. there are talented photographers in seattle that take pictures of graffiti everyday! and it's my bad for not giving them direct credit. one of them is this guy, oh man, I've posted a lot of shit from this guy...:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/russ3ll/sets/72157608494377694/

he has a way better camera than I and has uploaded almost 2000 quality flicks. go look!

just to clarify, probably 50% or more, of the pictures I post are stolen. there are talented photographers in seattle that take pictures of graffiti everyday! and it's my bad for not giving them direct credit. one of them is this guy, oh man, I've posted a lot of shit from this guy...:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/russ3ll/sets/72157608494377694/

he has a way better camera than I and has uploaded almost 2000 quality flicks. go look!

damn dude has soo many flicks

Yo tankxxx..

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE

You dont fucking know me first of all.. ill burn your ass all day everyday anyday. Your the whackest shit since the backstreet boys, and quite frankly im sick of seeing your BULLSHIT ass posts in the NW thread. Your craving attention in the wrong way. STOP going to my screename, and posting shit you think you know about me in the threads i post in. Plus the louisville thread has nothing to do with you.. me.. or seattle so FUCKING stop. Its giving seattle a bad name, getting super toy and super annoying. You dont know shit about graff.. Go fuck yourself kid. GOD DAMN.. lets meet up ill whoop your ass ETHUG!!

Would a moderator PLEASE ban this guy already?? I cant keep it PM and its pissing me off!!

oh my god im doofy and im scared of coochie thats why i suck a dick in my mama jacuzzi.... you the one keep writing shit fukkin faggot//.. and copying my style hahaha.. im eatin on sum chinese cashew chicken.... ya digg..... and dooFY the faggit... ahhahaha you so fukin wack boy i dont even know what 2 say,,, u just embarassing your self.. oh and by the wayGET OFF MY DICK YOU LITTLE BITCH MY LITTLE 6YEAR OLD NIECE COULD BEAT YOUR FUCKING ASS cocksucker

Yo tankxxx..

SHUT THE FUCK UP DUDE

You dont fucking know me first of all.. ill burn your ass all day everyday anyday. Your the whackest shit since the backstreet boys, and quite frankly im sick of seeing your BULLSHIT ass posts in the NW thread. Your craving attention in the wrong way. STOP going to my screename, and posting shit you think you know about me in the threads i post in. Plus the louisville thread has nothing to do with you.. me.. or seattle so FUCKING stop. Its giving seattle a bad name, getting super toy and super annoying. You dont know shit about graff.. Go fuck yourself kid. GOD DAMN.. lets meet up ill whoop your ass ETHUG!!

Would a moderator PLEASE ban this guy already?? I cant keep it PM and its pissing me off!!

if i wasnt on the internet i would think this fooL is crying.... you cryin you lil faggit..... get outta here with that teary .. shit this is a no-cry zone...officer doofy + officer???? OFFICER??? i think u is a SNITCH!!!!