Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

i think its hella wierd how we all call vandalicious out for being a cop, and he never defends himself. Maybe it's in his job description never to do so ill just ask him... Vandalicious are you a law officer?

I have never in any way been associated with any government or law enforcemnet agency

I' guess Im just an ignorant toy trying to get up in area with practicly no scene, except for lake city way near me...:o

ps. those old stem flix I found were stolen so chill out asic...

VANDALICIOU$$$, where do you get your pics? we;re gonna need some kind of proof here if youre still claiming to NOT be a cop.

lol

thats what i was thinkin

they're all from the same photobucket account

and no one ever bitches about him taking their photos

hmmmm...

prove it vandal, cuz i went diggin for some photos of some of the shit you shouldnt have i never found any....and its not because i dont know my way around a computer, more likely because SPD is finnaly scanning them.

If the cops already had these photos, what in gods name could be gained from posting them on twelve oz?

^^EXACTLY,...THANK YOU!! O MY FUCKING GOD!!!!!!!!, FINALLY SOMEONE ON THIS THREAD IS FUCKING SMART ENOUGH TO RELIZE THAT :mad2: I MEAN IF I WAS A COP (WHICH IM NOT) WHY THA FUCK WOULD I BE POSTING SHIT ON HERE ALL THE FUCKING TIME???? THAT MAKES NO FUCKING SENCE AAARRRRRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!