Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Is there any oldschool cats on here? My nigga I work with claims he used to wreck shop in Seatle in the 80's. Red1. His hand aint the worst I seen consididering it's from the 80's. I doubt anybody has flicks I was just wondering if anybody could vouche for seeing this guy up back then?

Is there any oldschool cats on here? My nigga I work with claims he used to wreck shop in Seatle in the 80's. Red1. His hand aint the worst I seen consididering it's from the 80's. I doubt anybody has flicks I was just wondering if anybody could vouche for seeing this guy up back then?

Hes probably lyin, everybody says they were king like 20 years ago....Ill look for flix I got hella old skool ones.

ALL YOU GOT TO DO TO LOSE THEM IS TAKE A REALLY LONG WALK. THEY HATE IT EVEN MORE WHEN YOU TAKE METRO BUSSES NORTH WEST SOUTH EAST ALL DAY LONG AND DON'T END UP DELIVERING THE PACKAGE UNDERNEATH YOUR ARM

Ha I AIN'T TALKIN BOUT THE SHADOW PEOPLE! haha i'm talkin about scared ass scenesters and toys that got caught turned snitch. Going and identifying people on video tapes that people turn in to the popo. hangin out with popo! booooooo!

when did gusto make a comeack? someone said ups ran him and gsb out of town

No, a certain ups member and gusto where beefing going over each other and so on and so forth but had never met they both had a mutual friend met and squashed it. No one got ran out of anywhere. props to both people mentioned above. Its crazy how shit gets twisted, funny sideline talk..... gusto steady crushin.......comeback?

That's before my time but I remember seeing a few RED tags, and that was many years beyond the 80's. That says something right there. Don't know much else. There used to be one by the Greyhound station downtown, not sure if it's still there.