Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

omg face elmo ouch are the biggest fucking toys. look at his pea coat, true fagot right there! and wow someone really kills that bridge!!!! what toys!!! eevery fucking lame chill bridge piece gets max publicity that night when they go home and post there bs. someone post some real shit! the kind of graffiti that might be nerveracking to do! something hardcore!

omg face elmo ouch are the biggest fucking toys. look at his pea coat, true fagot right there! and wow someone really kills that bridge!!!! what toys!!! eevery fucking lame chill bridge piece gets max publicity that night when they go home and post there bs. someone post some real shit! the kind of graffiti that might be nerveracking to do! something hardcore!

yeah negative nancy.

A slip up????.......or just caught speaking with ur cock!!

And fag dispenser!! Right now its 2 against 1.....I am on the losing side!?!?!?!

Stop being a pussy and pm your name!!! 3 against 1!! Thats pretty good odds!!!

I"ll dispense you you faggot. I wouldn't be caught dead beefing with a pussy like you. Your out of your element. quit trying to talk to me.

Lets see...you post up a flick on here and people can look at it and comment on it for what it is.Thats what 12oz is about. As registered 12oz members we have that right. The point of my last comment was that 99.9% of the people who see the "shit over quality diss" WWL did over Mech here on 12oz or in person won't know or much less even care what motivated him to do what he did. All they're gonna see is that crappy hack. WWL if you dont care then fine...i wasn't planning on doing the trendy thing which is going back and forth arguing over it anyway.

One thing is for sure tho...I know Mech well enough to know that he isn't one to go looking for internet beef with writers that are deep in the game from hundreds of miles away. He has every good reason to get flared up WWL. Anyway go ahead and reply to this...as long as you know where i stand about this incase i ever run into you or your buddies someday.

Dekor XVC.TC:mad:

too funny faces45 repping wallingford!!! you guys dont even run that street! you run a bridge!!! thats hard in the same way that prison sex is hard= gay and limited to confined corners where that is all they can do. prison = gay sex face45 and ouch= lame deadbeat writers who should quit. somone post some more hicks i saw some in the SE and in the id. and other tight 3a shit

Mech is a much better graff wrighter from what I seen on here and wwl is far in the game ha I've been painting since wasp was sneke and oval was jugs and smoker was juice and roler was coke and rock was clame than nova and never even heard of wwl till I saw wwl in this post.

Anyways I like mech stuff better !!!!

you obviously don't know not enough to not drop info on the net. If you know about graff you know about wwl.