Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Yo I'm looking for that news story about that dude that got busted in Seatle because he was caught on cammera getting a tag duing the riots. They ended up raiding his crib and found all his flicks. I think dude wrote Soul or something. I seen it on here before but I don't remember when and I can't find it. Could someone help me out with a link?

i am starting a new crew called FAG (Filthy Artists Gang) it will concist of only the top letterists in the peakest of peak physical conditions. i would like a 2 page report on why you feel you qualify. nude photos a must. drawings start this weekend, guess how many cocoanuts the big cahoona will drop (between one and ten) this weekend and win gift baskets from noahs bagels, also be entered for our big trip to maui. just listen for the magical guitar this weekend and be entered. suck this

WHOEVER IS WRITING DEBT YOU SUCK DICK STOP WRITING THAT WORD OREO

That guy writes oreo?....He went over a number of heads down underneatht the ballard bridge when all those fills on the brick were running.....Hog, Rain, Veks, Celt, Aerubs, Slie and I'm sure there are more to piss off alot of people.

Yo I'm looking for that news story about that dude that got busted in Seatle because he was caught on cammera getting a tag duing the riots. They ended up raiding his crib and found all his flicks. I think dude wrote Soul or something. I seen it on here before but I don't remember when and I can't find it. Could someone help me out with a link?

that was Sole KYT. the news footage is in the GraffLife dvd.

Hey Gore isn't clubs in your guys's crew?

first off kid bitch ass clubs aka dlokd was never a down as kid for some dumbass reason gauser ass put him down because he new him and thought he was cool. not talkin any shit about my dog gaus but this foo has been a bitch form day one. when he got jumped by 3A he stoped rightin ubk and now you got the fag clubs. second im not from ub anymore... to mush bull shit and not alot of backin shit up. my only homies form ub are Geno, and Antosh. o ya for the record folks DEVR GAUSE AND GOER ARE NOT RIGHTING ub ANYMORE THIS SHIT IS OLD NEWS!!!!!

That guy writes oreo?....He went over a number of heads down underneatht the ballard bridge when all those fills on the brick were running.....Hog, Rain, Veks, Celt, Aerubs, Slie and I'm sure there are more to piss off alot of people.

i think that was a diferent oreo cause on some other wall in ballard i saw an oreo tag crossed out by an oreo tag in the same style and paint as the one who crossd out all those people underneath the bridge.