Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

That guy writes oreo?....He went over a number of heads down underneatht the ballard bridge when all those fills on the brick were running.....Hog, Rain, Veks, Celt, Aerubs, Slie and I'm sure there are more to piss off alot of people.

stop talking about shit you know nothing about. there was a kid writing oreo then that gay faggot other oreo went around crossing everybody out. the one that was writing oreo first (not the crossout king) is now writing debt, which shouldnt be a problem cuz the kid doesnt get up much cuz of legal reasons that arent your buisness. so fuck you if you tihnk that there was only one oreo and fuck you if you tihnk debt is a bad word to write on the other side of the country from another debt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

stop talking about shit you know nothing about. there was a kid writing oreo then that gay faggot other oreo went around crossing everybody out. the one that was writing oreo first (not the crossout king) is now writing debt, which shouldnt be a problem cuz the kid doesnt get up much cuz of legal reasons that arent your buisness. so fuck you if you tihnk that there was only one oreo and fuck you if you tihnk debt is a bad word to write on the other side of the country from another debt.

Serious bro? Did you notice I was asking....and as it turns out the "other" oreo is not yer HOmie and so now I don't give a shit...ha..toi

Serious bro? Did you notice I was asking....and as it turns out the "other" oreo is not yer HOmie and so now I don't give a shit...ha..toi

....and as is turns out, i never said the crossout oreo was my homie. the first person to write oreo is my 'hOmie' and did you notice that i was dicerting that at everyone that started that shit? sorry for singling you out in the quote i didnt know youd cry about it so bad, 'toi'. so now you better not give a shit. and dont be callin me bro. nuff said.

first off kid bitch ass clubs aka dlokd was never a down as kid for some dumbass reason gauser ass put him down because he new him and thought he was cool. not talkin any shit about my dog gaus but this foo has been a bitch form day one. when he got jumped by 3A he stoped rightin ubk and now you got the fag clubs. second im not from ub anymore... to mush bull shit and not alot of backin shit up. my only homies form ub are Geno, and Antosh. o ya for the record folks DEVR GAUSE AND GOER ARE NOT RIGHTING ub ANYMORE THIS SHIT IS OLD NEWS!!!!!

Um...yeah...thanks for the up date..um I guess,you know no one cares right....but good looking out on the info I guess

raven riley

Blood, raven riley is soooo fine I would mary her and share my trust fund.we can move to the country and raise kids the right way. Baby I don't care about what you've done in the past you can start fresh with me baby....ill be your superhero to swoop down and save you with my superpowers...

I don't know what people think they prove by posting other people's namesakes from other cities.. shit is so sad.. if you got something to say, man up, zeb is like what 4 feet tall, yet you gotta hide behind a computer screen to hate on the dude? what are you, the fucking name police? you embarass yourself, not zeb. you make me laugh.. you went and google searched that shit just to get your hate on.. maybe if you spent that energy on practicing you hurt ass outlines graff in this town wouldn't be up to like the 5 writers making it happen.

zeb goes big, even though little homie is small.. daps to the dude, and a thumbs down to the haters and their jealous ass graff homework missions.

and raven riley is a serious piece of ass.