Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

FOR THE RECORD..

I caught wind of someone saying I was 'talking shit' on here recently and I haven't been on in some time. Sure enough, someone else is using the nickname "Jed" and I just wanna say, that ain't me. Me as in, that guy Asic loves to hate (boo-hoo) and me the guy that brought y'all end2end:northwestgraffiti.com ... so, yeah. I'm not hatin tho, it doesn't look like he's trying to get me in trouble or anything. Perhaps it's just a coincidence? Either way, it ain't me. I just wanted to clear up that confusion.

..and people ask me why I stopped doing an internet graffiti site!?

Feel free to continue wasting your time and talking shit.

Originally posted by justjedd@Oct 28 2004, 08:34 PM

FOR THE RECORD..

I caught wind of someone saying I was 'talking shit' on here recently and I haven't been on in some time. Sure enough, someone else is using the nickname "Jed" and I just wanna say, that ain't me. Me as in, that guy Asic loves to hate (boo-hoo) and me the guy that brought y'all end2end:northwestgraffiti.com ... so, yeah. I'm not hatin tho, it doesn't look like he's trying to get me in trouble or anything. Perhaps it's just a coincidence? Either way, it ain't me. I just wanted to clear up that confusion.

..and people ask me why I stopped doing an internet graffiti site!?

Feel free to continue wasting your time and talking shit.

It's cool kid.........don't trip on people remembering you.........I'd say it's obvious if you have to give us a reminder of who you are then you obviously aren't important enough to remember to begin with kid! Go track down some of my freights you little Henry Chalfant Jr, you! Have fun snap happy jockme!

Hmm... I wish I could have some 12Oz beef with someone...

Hey you! Yeah you, you piece of shit.. I told you to stay away from my legal wall and now look what you have gone and done... Stay the fuck away from my legal wall you bitch! My crew had that fucking place on LOCK until you came in and blew up the spot.. Now EVERYONE is going to try to paint my legal spot.. You fucking moron.. My niggaz are going to ride on you now fool. And just remember, if you have a score to settle who do it on 12Oz... Fo rilla Son.

You know.......12 oz is the new super site for adults to meet new friends, date and just chat if need be! You can log on for free........type in your search and get a better feel for what kind of person you're really looking for! You can private message someone that has what you're looking for or shares the same interests as you!

"It's great" says one happy user!

"I met my ex-bitch on there and I got some new homeboys that are down for some mean black book sessions off that site, dunny!" says another ecstatic user! I mean.........it's free! You just can't go wrong! Check out 12 oz today and see what it can do for you!

Fuck...........if you ask me.........I'd buy stock in this bitch if I could!

How many of these 'almost 200' pages do not have shit-talk on them? I am sure one of you guys has the time.. I am very curious and very serious.. Someone should skim it, if you find shit-talk then don't tally it... I am wondering what the ratio is.... On your mark, get set.... ..... .... .. . GO!!!!