Northwest Superthread II(without crappy flicks)

RATT

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 58.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• joshu

• BRYSO DISCO

• buckbang

• oe800

Originally posted by motatom

i dont know but that buck tooth four eyed nigger will get stabbed for hacking metal

my advice would be to stick to walls and at least have a little respect cuz hacking metal aint no joke

i dont know if jobes on gpk who is in on gpk in seattle

This is not my issue at all. No one hates ignorant fools who use apperance like race, eyesight, and dental work to attempt an insult. So, as a person who refuses to conform to the system's Idea of what a person should look like, I have not only last respect for you, but have also got a taste of bitterness for you. Not that you likely care, but I thought I would bring this to your attention since you may have unknowingly spewed hatered at several people you would not want to beef with.

OK, Now then BACK to the regularly scheduled BEEF!!!

Originally posted by importantguy

sultan wa, highway 2. etc hopper wholecars times two linked together. nice work.

You don't have pics do you? The two were still linked together? Good...........The green was oil based and the purple was latex...........

The green will stay and the purple is going to wash off........it rained 6 hrs after finishing and I think the purple one is screwed! Always use oil based roll paint! thanks

so i say that

1. i think people threatening each other over the internet

2. going over each other's pieces

3. beef in general

are retarded, and hatred doesn't belong in the graff scene, and that there are more than enough walls and trains and rooftops for everybody.

so if saying that is talking gay shit, then i guess i'm just talking gay shit. graffiti is an imperfect medium, only a capturing of a moment in time. crushing forever is impossible. paint fades, the buff is ruthless. if shit gets hacked, SO FUCKING WHAT? all that means is some pathetic retard is wasting time, paint, energy, and money on going over shit that will get gone over, fade, or be buffed anyway.

but why would anyone listen to me? apparently i talk gay shit.

the beautiful thing about graff is that it means somthing differnt to everyone so who is anyone to say that beef doesn't belong in graff,or that well paint fades so i don't care if you go over me,or a thugged out attitude doesn't belong .graffitti came from the ghetto with thugged out fuckers serving fools with bats and talking everything in your pockets

graffitti is how you choose to live it so don't knock cats who live it like they want if you want to have a peace and love attitude about it then fine

that's what it is to you .i don't agree with it but i'm not going to tell you your a fag because of it or that your wrong.you just don't see it like i do.