aaaaaaahhhhh

whhhoooooaaaaaa

you're so fine

and you're mine

i'll be yours till the end of time

but you make me feel

yeaaaaaa you make me feel

i have nothing to hidddddddeeee.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MR. BROWN

Let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song-- it's a metaphor for big dicks.

MR. BLUE

No, it ain't. It's about a girl who's very vulnerable. She's been fucked over a few times and then she meets a guy who's very sensitive.

MR. BROWN

Whoa! whoa...time out Greenbay. Tell that fucking bullshit to the tourists.

MR. BROWN

Like a Virgin's not about some sensitive girl who meets a nice fella. That's what True Blue's about. Granted, no argument about that

MR. ORANGE

Which one's true Blue?

NICE GUY EDDIE

You ain't heard True Blue? It was a big ass hit for Madonna. I don't even follow that Tops of the Pops shit, and even I've heard of True Blue.

MR. ORANGE

Yeah, so - I ain't saying I ain't heard of it. You know; all I asked is how's it go. Excuse me for not being the world's biggest Madonna fan.

MR. BLONDE

Personally, I can do without her.

MR. BLUE

I used to like her early stuff-- Borderline. When she got all into that Papa Don't Preach phase, I tuned out

MR. BROWN

What the fuck was I talking about?

MR. PINK

You said True Blue was about a sensitive girl who meets a nice guy, but Like a Virgin was a metaphor for big dicks.

MR. BROWN

Ok. Let me tell you what Like a Virgin's about. It's all about this cooz who's a regular fuck machine. I'm talking morning, day, night, afternoon-- dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick, dick.

MR. BLUE

How many dicks is that?

MR. WHITE

A lot.

MR. BROWN

Then one day she meets this John Holmes motherfucker, and it's like, whoa, baby. This cat is like Charles Bronson in the great escape. He's digging tunnels. She's getting this serious dick action and feeling something she ain't felt since forever-- pain. Pain.

MR. BROWN

It hurts. It hurts her. It shouldn't hurt her. Her pussy should be bubbleyum by now, but when this cat fucks her, it hurts. It hurts just like it did the first time. You see, the pain is reminding a fuck machine what it was like to be a virgin. Hence: Like a Virgin.

Archived