not on COPS

nomadawhat

So I watched a live high speed chase last night on the news. This guy goes flying form the west side of town to the east, over about a 40 minute span, weaving in and out of highway traffic, trading paint w/ a few cars, running in to the back of one, heads back west, gets off the freeway bails, runs and as far as I know , got away. From a ghetto bird and a few news copters and about 25 cop cars. They hadn't found him a hour and a half later. You won't see that one on cops. Anybody know if he was ever found. SO next time see if you can top that.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest willy.wonka

i saw a cops when they did a bust on this grocery store with a shit load of pot hangin off of hooks in the back and on the tables..then the report showed less pot than what was really found there..crooked cops on tv

i also saw one where this cop started beating on this guy for no reason and came up with one later on..

wack shit

A few months ago while on the freeway I saw a chase - Guy on a Harly going against traffic. Im confident he got away to - because the cops were trying to follow him on the other side of the freeway, but were far behind. Thrilling.

Did anyone see the COPS where the 2 juevie's were busted on top of a water tower?

Or the frisco cops documentary where they the 2 writers.

They were saying stuff like: "I use paint for my murals.." Then the cop was walking around with one of thier labels, comparing it to labels that LOG put up...

Guest uncle-boy
Originally posted by phoniks

any one ever see a writer get busted on cops?

yeah but on some knock off cop show on discovery or tlc.

it was fucked up, in SF the cop was being filmed driving around then he just sees some kids walking down the street at nightl. without a complaint or anything, he just says im gonna stop these kids and see what they are doing. so he pulls over and starts talking to them, he asks them whats in their bags and they have some cans. the kid tells him its from school and that they are just walking home. then the cop just says he thinks the kid is responsible for some graffiti on the wall. which is ridiculous because there was a shit load of tags here and there(none of which they could find still wet). well anyways the cops buddies come down and start getting info and arresting the 2 kids. meanwhile the original cop is talking to the camera guy, saying "yeah, were gonna try to get these kids arrested and sent to jail" all happy like. it was disgusting.

the two of new mexico i saw were so funny and lame at the same time. One was a drunk driver that hit a pole and still thought he should be able to go home.. but the other one was the cops invested in a "mercedes bens" bicycle and put it on the side of the street up against some wall and people would try to steal it and they would start chasing them..fucking entrapment thats some fucked up shit fucking alb cops with to much time on their hands.

Archived