DorkstaR ExtravaganzA

DorkstaR

• 1 month later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

BITCH! the next time i see yo ass imma take it!... again. yea... if you could swipe a digi to enhance our viewing pleasure... then it would be greatly appreciated. i dont think we'll be doing any fr8s this weekend. mr. anyos is suppose DJ at a party or sumthin... so me and dr. stale are suppose to attend those festivities. if your interested in goin then hit me up. ive given my number to you enuff times that you should be able to reach me. if not... then maybe we'll catch u sumtime next week. laters home frie.

oh yea... i use german fats and german outlines for fr8s... mostly.

german thins, gold dots, and whatever else is lying around for pieces.

mucho props to mr NVone for hooking me up on my piece with his massive talent. BIG UPS TO H-TOWN!... (ugh... now i feel dirty) thanks for the input... hope this thread only continues to expand instead of die. peeeeeeeeaaaaacccccce

i couldve sworn warped was a rain or shine show... i dunno. our tour is happening tomorrow. so i'll be burnt to a crisp by the end of the day. good luck whenever you guys go on the road with that show. take lots of fliks. graff, bands, titties... etc etc. peace bradda!

• 2 weeks later...

i last posted on june 22nd... you people are drama queens. i got a production goin on at the moment. its still in progress so i'll be sure and post those fliks when the wall is done. and im sure i'll get in sum more fr8 fliks sumtime soon. fuck you very much...

dork lingered last in line for brains and the one he got was sorta rotten and insane

Originally posted by DorkstaR

and im sure i'll get in sum more fr8 fliks sumtime soon. fuck you very much...

we all know you dont REALLY paint fr8s. my good buddy hecz told me you just photoshoped those. any truth to that rumor? admit it!

drama-rama.

Archived