THE CRYING GAME....

Guest post.

Mikro you still make a damn sexy female, just so you know. I can see how it might be hard to tell you're a guy considering all those photos of you with your SHIRT OFF that have been posted on here previously. :love:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

play in traffic

Mikro, you have a girl handstyle.... that added alot of believability to your "coyness". Also, we are not cool.... you don't know me. I don't know you. I do, however, know that you played of the part of a lesbian girl well. Someday you're gonna get punched in the eye if you keep it up. I'd like to say that I don't accept your apologies, I know that doesn't make me the bigger person here. As far as I'm concerned, you can all piss off. ALL

I must say that this thread is amusing....to say the least...yo,dirt magirt...keep your chin up kid...don't pay attention to these wankers....haha,lol.j/k

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by superunknown

yes sadly yes....

btw i got kicked out of the mall tonight for humping a poster of julia stiles... thats how mature this 21 year old idiot is... just to give you some prespective

but didnt your breasts get in the way.......hahahahahahahaha

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by Dirty_habiT

Ok, but I'm not a gender pretender. Maybe you Queens of Boredom wouldn't be so bored if you weren't on 12oz eh? How's that for immature fuckface? I will kick your fucking head off.

booooo, man you got almost 6000 posts........ 6000 and we dont got no lives.... nah and we all paint alot fuck bag. dont be mad just cause you got played like a lil beeeeitch, accept defeat, noone likes a sore loser

Guest YinzerXpress
Originally posted by post.

superunknown, I'm honestly really happy that you didn't get that quote exactly right. :lol:

i second that notion

post you coming to our art ahow in 2 weeks, you aint that far away............... <------(sarcasm)

Archived