NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

Does that say sour or four? If it is sour for a nobody that has been writing for 20+ years you're a super toy. Seriously spend some time losing weight and stop freeloading off them free SS checks from the gov't. You Fat clown! Har har har he walks all the way to the fat farm! Swell up and tie ya fat toy!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
how can you call sour toy when you can't tell the difference between a S and a F?

Obviously it's some super wack lettering.. for a guy who's been in the game for nearly 20+ years it's TOY.. Even his toy was "TOY"

Get over it...

Does that say sour or four? If it is sour for a nobody that has been writing for 20+ years you're a super toy. Seriously spend some time losing weight and stop freeloading off them free SS checks from the gov't. You Fat clown! Har har har he walks all the way to the fat farm! Swell up and tie ya fat toy!

You are a fucking clown talking shit on the internet. The sad thing SOUR says who he is when he lines toys out and talks shit unlike fags like you who remain nameless. Keep remaining nameless because you know the wrath that will come to you if you drop your name! Fucking pussy!

bump KING SOUR, you don't have to like it, just know you can't do anything about it except whine on the internet like a little bitch with a skinned knee n shit

Dearest HolyCity - I hope you dont think that is me "whining" about SOUR going over me. I have many more things to worry about than him dissing one of my trains. Do what you do, I'll do what i do. Im not worried bout it yo...

Look at you toys making threats on the internet .. how hillarious!!!

You fucks for the majority are fat old and either on welfare , collecting SS mooching off the government AND still living at home with your parents. Very very very sad, keep believing what you post on the "internet" with your baseless threats.

It's a joke look at you clowns all running to protect that impostor Bluto.. get real already.

I said sour or flour or dough whatever that chump is : for a nobody that's been writing 20+ years is a toy. Don't get your panties n wedgies all twisted up like you forgot to take the tampon out your ass. Deal with it!

Gotta love you internet real life nobodies! You chumps are nobodies!

Old ass shameless overweight losers go do yourself a favor go on a diet lol!

You are a fucking clown talking shit on the internet. The sad thing SOUR says who he is when he lines toys out and talks shit unlike fags like you who remain nameless. Keep remaining nameless because you know the wrath that will come to you if you drop your name! Fucking pussy!

It's you that's the clown homie.. WHEN I GO OVER YOU I WILL STATE MY NAME.

It's amazing how stupid and ignorant you jokers are. Threats on the internet?

Pussy got legs..You've got fucking feet ya lame as bird beak toy lol :)

NAME = OF147 you don't know how to read or something? Threats on the internet how lame especially from a bunch of bullies.

Oh damn you just pointed to your boy all the way to the top dang that's messed up!

SourToy.jpg

Now don't cry too much your milk is being warmed in your Gerber bottle ;)

You sure showed him. Now go flick the other thousand freights he has and microsoft paint dis those too. That'll really show him.

What a faggot.

You sure showed him. Now go flick the other thousand freights he has and microsoft paint dis those too. That'll really show him.

What a faggot.

LUV how you idiots get sucked in so easily :) Equates to true toy movement.

You clowns belong on Jerry Springer ha ha!

It's so cute how you girls rush to protect your sister awwwww..