NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
oh yeah and keep my name out your mouth when other people you got beef with are about to smash on you. just because i dont have beef with you no more doesnt mean we are friends like you try to put out. just because i didnt stomp your little ass doesnt mean i like you. especially when you try and make me look bad by saying we are homies or something. i dont roll with toys that simple. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

when and why the fuck would i say that? bahahaha i mean you got skills but you are an asshole. i mean i try to be nice and i respect you, and you like to change your mind about my graff, cause thats not what you said not too long ago. ALSO so now graff is all about what other people think, so as long as moms, >U and the other faggots that run around here like it i guess im good...when they cant even paint themselves, its like when any of these guys say shit its like L O L are you fucking serious hahahahhaa. now your opinion is legit because you can ACTUALLY paint. but your pieces all look the damn same to me too i dont get it?

there is only a few people's opinions i give a shit about. people that can actually paint, you are one of a lot that tell me to keep going with what im doing, but how the fuck does someone who has been doing the same god damn outline for 12 years or some guy thats been painting for 12+ years and still blows....like how am i supposed to be like damn...i must suck cause that 10+ year toy just said so.....hahahahahha i mean really. at least i have can control i barely see one cat here that has that. i see some of your bs freights up close and its looks like asshole when i stand at least 100ft back it looks acceptable.

NEXT TIME ON "AS THE WORLD TURNS".......SOMEBODY GETS PUSSY HURT! Seems like when people are adressing an individual to rant and rave, you could take it to the PM. But I guess then you would'nt get to read everyone elses cute remarks and feel like a bad ass or an asshole.

Oh...and TREE.... in my humble opinion, can contro,yes you do, but that does not totaly compensate for bad letters.

sucka da peepee :)

listen here putz,keep the crews name out your mouth and posts,keep your shit off trains,some things are obviously out of your grasp,just take all your paint to whatever legal wall you go to and leave it there.just sayin,thats the best advice anyone could give you.

• Like 1

when and why the fuck would i say that? bahahaha i mean you got skills but you are an asshole. i mean i try to be nice and i respect you, and you like to change your mind about my graff, cause thats not what you said not too long ago. ALSO so now graff is all about what other people think, so as long as moms, >U and the other faggots that run around here like it i guess im good...when they cant even paint themselves, its like when any of these guys say shit its like L O L are you fucking serious hahahahhaa. now your opinion is legit because you can ACTUALLY paint. but your pieces all look the damn same to me too i dont get it?

Hey motherfucker, stop dropping names in your posts and watch who you call a faggot. I live in NC, am down with MOMS and will burn anything you've ever painted ever. Keep running your mouth online I'll drive a few hours to your little city, take everything you have out, find you and hospitalize your ass. So shut the fuck up and stop self promoting.

lussw_shoot2.jpg.64dde9ecef8dd2ed831d0c6f730cf151.jpg

boo.jpg.1fbb392e752329299b3c35002242b51c.jpg