NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

damn just got put in your place by a writer you love to dick ride. that must smart.

yea that smarted a lot.it doesnt really matter what anyone says, everyone is gonna have an opinion yad yada i mean i hate all this old school straight letter bs graff, the future of graffiti is coming in, and to be honest everyone does the same old shit over and over and over i mean i have never seen a diff NOVA piece LEDER..jesus dont even get me started. all of moms crew same shit, i mean but isnt that graff anyways? you guys dont make any god damn sense anyways, so why the fuck would i listen, you barely speak sentences in english. lol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I liked those styles better back when the homies DEST, TYBOE, CHEZ and the rest of the GL dudes were doing them over 10 years ago. Future of graff my ass, your letters fuckin suck and thats what this shit is about. You wouldn't post every fucking thing you painted yourself and argue with even the slightest criticism if you didn't constantly need the attention as some kind of reaffirmation to help deal with your obviously overwhelming insecurities. Keep the crews name out your posts faggot. And give KODE HTK his E back.

repetition is fine when you are painting 100's of trains thats what you want to do. when you are painting pieces and your style is never different in any way and the style you are doing is shit that means its time to switch up or give up. that simple. do work son. everyone hating you is never gonna get you anywhere. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

FAGGOTS.

oh yeah and keep my name out your mouth when other people you got beef with are about to smash on you. just because i dont have beef with you no more doesnt mean we are friends like you try to put out. just because i didnt stomp your little ass doesnt mean i like you. especially when you try and make me look bad by saying we are homies or something. i dont roll with toys that simple. FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

• Like 1