NC graf.

SEANO-WHO27

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
kool.... real easy solution then.... stick to the other name.....then there's no problem...........

The name ain't changing, theres plenty people who write plenty of the same shit in this vast land of ours. If anyone wants to war with dude, I'm sure they'll have fun beefing with CBS, LORDS, FU, PCF, FTL, CMA, MOMS and the slew of other crews that would kill for him. We don't take kindly to threats, so lets just let style speak for itself and the relm of public opinion decide whats what.

The name ain't changing, theres plenty people who write plenty of the same shit in this vast land of ours. If anyone wants to war with dude, I'm sure they'll have fun beefing with CBS, LORDS, FU, PCF, FTL, CMA, MOMS and the slew of other crews that would kill for him. We don't take kindly to threats, so lets just let style speak for itself and the relm of public opinion decide whats what.

.......The dudes always gettin asshurt about some petty shit.SIME is just some homo from VA frontin like he's from D.C. :D

Ima agree with the style differentiation and charge it to the washed out culture we're both "still" living in........ as I have respect for what you did in the 90's as well as some of the folk you run with......

spc.... you have yet to show face...... in reality lil guy...............in reality..................